because of recent prohormone ban!!

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I have been reading a lot of reviews and would like some input on if this would be ok to run. Thinking of running osta shred and follidrone. Wanting to gain size. I am 5'7. 175 about 15% bf. Diet is good and uping cardio this week to 2 hrs a week in 30 min intravals on the elliptical 600 cal setting. I Wanted to run havoc but is gone now. Any input is Very much appreciated

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My recommendation is to look into Olympus labs for Osta ( run it around 20mg for 6-8 weeks) and (-)Epi if you want to go single compound. If you want to Stack Olympus Labs Osta with a test boosting stack that has (-)Epi in it look at Platinum Nutraceuticals TestXT. When I ran osta I found it to be more enjoyable with a test booster than when ran solo. Oh and use code Am55 on our site platinumnutra.com to save 55% off your entire order. We also may or may not have some of the older Phs there as well...
Cheers

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
My recommendation is to look into Olympus labs for Osta ( run it around 20mg for 6-8 weeks) and (-)Epi if you want to go single compound. If you want to Stack Olympus Labs Osta with a test boosting stack that has (-)Epi in it look at Platinum Nutraceuticals TestXT. When I ran osta I found it to be more enjoyable with a test booster than when ran solo. Oh and use code Am55 on our site platinumnutra.com to save 55% off your entire order.
Cheers
Isn't epi banned also. Ever place I look or try to buy from days they are gone. Not much left

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Isn't epi banned also. Ever place I look or try to buy from days they are gone. Not much left
you are correct epistane is bye bye. sad to say but we all have to adapt

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
there are a lot of products that have epicat in it, i know i am running myokem magnitropin and it epicat in it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
yea man Epistane is banned in the states
from now on you will see (-)epi as an abbreviation to Epicatechin which is the ingredient in follidrone

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
yea man Epistane is banned in the states
from now on you will see (-)epi as an abbreviation to Epicatechin which is the ingredient in follidrone

Ok thanks for all the help. Any other inputs in a good starter cycle to go with.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I started with orals and wish I didn't..

I think pinning is the way to go if that's something you have access to or will do..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok thanks for all the help. Any other inputs in a good starter cycle to go with.
If you want to go a mild solid cycle our 110x0 and Andro 300 cycle should be awesome. It will require a pct though