PH to Gear

baham99

Awards
Just curious, cuz I know what I *should* do, if I were smart and patient...but I'm not either. :D So, how bad is it to jump on to gear straight from the end of a PH cycle? From 1-test and 4ad to enan/deca/dbol. My gear's arriving earlier than I thought...and I already got the PH...enough to do 1 cycle but not enough rest time...what do you guys think would happen? Thanks.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ignorant. Because 1-test shuts you down just as 'gear' does.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for sure dude. Go ahead if you want to fry your nuts and possibly permanantly damage your endorcrine system....sounds like a brilliant plan to me :rolleyes:

I think you have your answer now baham. Learn both patience and research man.

baham99

Awards
okay, please no more replies. :) I'm sold. I won't go on for anymore time than I can come off...2 week on / off if necessary.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I wouldnt even waste my time with a 2 week cycle of anything

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Ive run two weeks of one test with pretty decent results.. Although, it was no where near what I could have achieved if I had stayed on longer. Baham, stop fucking around and be patient. Do your research and take proper time to recover bewteen cycles. Some people have said your not even ready for a PH cycle based on your knowledge base. The real deal isn't anything to screw around with. Put in the time do your research, understand everything you need to know about running a real cycle, and then make the decision. I don't know your previous lifting history, but I hope you are at least 21 years old and have been lifting quite a while to consider PH's or AAS.

Peace
WYD

baham99

Awards
I am...and I have, largely inspired by this board, but I'm sorry to have put myself in such a position to be judged. Thanks everyone for your help.

Crankin'steiN

Awards
2 weeks of anything is definitely a waste of time....

Do things properly or don't do them at all!!