Andriol bumps?

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Bought 120 capsules of Andriol out of town. Within hours of taking the first one I felt alpha as heck. Deeper voice, confident, uncaring about bs. Felt good. Took two caps the next day and felt a little uncomfortable with the evening dose (chest tightness). After a few days I went back down to one cap a day and a week in I noticed my balls had shrunk :eek:

Despite the negative publicity, if taken with meals, 2-4 caps of Andriol will give you the same amount of test as anyone's natural physiological production.

I got off the Andriol and felt crappy for two days, but my balls got big and heavy again. Took one yesterday (preworkout) and my balls shrunk again. Rebounded somewhat by the morning though.

I'm gonna take a week or two off the andriol to let my HPTA reset. Would taking andriol as a pre or post workout thing twice a week be better?

The week that I spent on it, I ate like a horse, hardened up and lost stubborn belly fat that I've tried really hard to lose, while barely working out. The stuff works, but suppresses my endogenous production obviously. I know the cycling world uses test for recovery after grueling races. I'm thinking of just popping one cap the day of my workouts and then taking several days off until the next one.

Thoughts?

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
For the record I live in a country where importing personal quantities of steroids is totally legal. I was having erection issues, so I wanted to try test and it helped, but I don't want shrunken testicles or low sperm count either, and I don't want to deal with clomid or nolva because of the cataract risk. I'm 35.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Taken two days off from it and woke up with a proper woody. :) going to do the full two weeks off, because I know if I take one now my balls will shrink up immediately.

Evil

Awards
Andriol is a safe product because is non toxic and is absorbed through the lymphatic system but you need a minimum of 10 capsules per day to have some results because it is poorly bioavailable. Andriol is basically testosterone undecanoate the same active ester present in the Nebid (injectable in this case)

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Yeah, I've done my research. 25mg per cap, 7% absorption. Even 4 caps is equivalent to the max of the physiological range; I'm trying to mess with my natural levels as little as possible. Managed to get a full hardon and bust a nut tonight, so I know the equipment works. Balls aren't 100% yet.

Gonna try popping one cap before bedtime after a workout day in a few weeks for the extra protein synthesis. Let's see if it helps! The shrunken balls thing sucks though!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wasn't andriol brought in to trials as a male contraceptive? LOL

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Any test will work as a male contraceptive if it shuts you down sufficiently ;)

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
I'm gonna try mixing it in olive oil for smaller bumps like Lance Armstrong and crew used to do. That way I can split a cap in two if need be.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Taking one after a workout seems to help with recovery without much suppression. Will keep at it for a few months to see how it goes.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
I've been popping one a day and I feel great...balls seem to be used to it now. I've gained two lbs while losing some abdominal fat. Took a second one just now (post-workout) to aid with recovery.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
The important thing is fat...I get a good meal before I pop one and I take 8g of fish oil (4 capsules with breakfast and four after dinner) every day. I've tried it with olive oil and saturated fat from animal protein seems to work better.

I took two on Friday, and had been taking one a day for the positive benefits on my anxiety. Noticed my balls felt really soft, so tried to go two days without it. Had a terrible headache today and popped one. Gonna take one tomorrow and the take two days off. Gonna make sure I take one after a day of taking two so it's less stress on the system. Ideally I'd like to only use it on workout days.

I read that European bodybuilders use it as a preworkout thing.

Evil

Awards
In Europe Andriol it is more widespread because doctors prescribe it to TRT

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Yes, here in Asia too. I can buy it without a prescription!

Mar tin

Awards
There was someone with lymph node swelling and conditions associated with the malfunctioning of the lymphatic pathways after taking testocaps?