Andriol Testocaps,oral Testosterone

Dymer999

Awards
Hello,hello,

Could only people who used or know another people who used Andriol Testocaps to respond,
To this topic:
How was is it?
Is it worth it to try?
What dose did you took?
Did you did blood work and was it helpful?
Is there any progress in gym?
What about strength in gym?
Bodybuilding doesn't matter for me...

P.s. I know Injections are better and e.t.c...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had someone give me some of this stuff 13 years ago, I did absolutely nothing for muscle building and its annoying as fuxk because you gotta take it every 2 hours. It was a giant waste of time. I can see it being useful for a elderly person with low testosterone or a female. But for a man trying to build muscle it's useless

Dymer999

Awards
I had someone give me some of this stuff 13 years ago, I did absolutely nothing for muscle building and its annoying as fuxk because you gotta take it every 2 hours. It was a giant waste of time. I can see it being useful for a elderly person with low testosterone or a female. But for a man trying to build muscle it's useless
Thanks a lot for your respond,
Very appreciated your opinion!

P.s. by any chance do you remember how many tabs per day you used to take?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks a lot for your respond,
Very appreciated your opinion!

P.s. by any chance do you remember how many tabs per day you used to take?
They were 40mg caps I believe and I remember doing 5 caps a day for 2 weeks and then went to 10 caps a day for another month and then I gave the rest away

Dymer999

Awards
They were 40mg caps I believe and I remember doing 5 caps a day for 2 weeks and then went to 10 caps a day for another month and then I gave the rest away
Wow,Even 10 caps a day and you haven't feel anything positive from it?!?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you were running a secondary compound as your anabolic then the test caps could be useful as a form of testosterone replacement but running test caps solo I wouldn't expect anything worthwhile

Dymer999

Awards
If you were running a secondary compound as your anabolic then the test caps could be useful as a form of testosterone replacement but running test caps solo I wouldn't expect anything worthwhile
Yes, that's what I am thinking about...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, that's what I am thinking about...
Ya that's doable. You could stack it with a sarm like lgd or something like epiandro and have a mild low side effect cycle. Or you could kick it up a knotch and use something like anavar or another oral steroid or designer steroid like dmz

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya that's doable. You could stack it with a sarm like lgd or something like epiandro and have a mild low side effect cycle. Or you could kick it up a knotch and use something like anavar or another oral steroid or designer steroid like dmz
That's actually a good idea..if you could source andriol I'd rather use that as a test base instead of 4 andro ( assuming pinning is out of the question )

Dymer999

Awards
That's actually a good idea..if you could source andriol I'd rather use that as a test base instead of 4 andro ( assuming pinning is out of the question )
Now I am on 4 andro and not feeling much of it...
That's why I thought about Andriol....
There's andro-1t(4andro + nano 1t) in predator nutrition,very expensive,but no reviews in internet at alll....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's andro-1t(4andro + nano 1t) in predator nutrition,very expensive,but no reviews in internet at alll....
Something I wanna make very clear to you because most people don't understand this, I don't feel anything on any type of anabolic not even on tren do I feel something. Steroids speed up progression in the gym By increasing your strength and recovery time. But if you don't put in the required amount of work in the gym. And the required amount of effort in the kitchen then nothing happens. I literally know a guy who's Been on steroids 4 Over 15 years and made 0 progress during the time that I've known him.

Dymer999

Awards
Something I wanna make very clear to you because most people don't understand this, I don't feel anything on any type of anabolic not even on tren do I feel something. Steroids speed up progression in the gym By increasing your strength and recovery time. But if you don't put in the required amount of work in the gym. And the required amount of effort in the kitchen then nothing happens. I literally know a guy who's Been on steroids 4 Over 15 years and made 0 progress during the time that I've known him.
I completely understand what you mean,
I am training very well, eating healthy, only sleeping on the same time and waking up on the same time is my main problem....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My point was that you may not be someone who feels anything,
I completely understand what you mean,
I am training very well, eating healthy, only sleeping on the same time and waking up on the same time is my main problem....
Also there's a big difference between eating healthy and eating to build muscle. I'm not trying to be a d*** i'm just trying to explain some things. Most people have no clue what eating to build muscle involves. At least building more than a average amount of muscle. When you see a big Gigantic muscular person walking around they're eating meat and rice 5 Or six times a day For months and years on end without hardly ever missing a meal.

I'm eating very healthy right now trying to get some things in check, But me eating A healthy 2500 calories A-day. Isn't doing anything for me to build muscle right now because? I need to eat a lot more food than that to build muscle.

If any of that sounds condescending I apologize it's not my intensions. I'm basically just thinking out loud.

And I feel you on the sleep thing, Sleep is also my biggest problem.

@Mikereyn513 How many meals have you missed in the last year

Dymer999

Awards
Yeah, that's true,I never eat as bodybuilders to build muscle...
No,no all good,
I appreciate your opinion and time to explain,
Thank you!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My point was that you may not be someone who feels anything,

Also there's a big difference between eating healthy and eating to build muscle. I'm not trying to be a d*** i'm just trying to explain some things. Most people have no clue what eating to build muscle involves. At least building more than a average amount of muscle. When you see a big Gigantic muscular person walking around they're eating meat and rice 5 Or six times a day For months and years on end without hardly ever missing a meal.

I'm eating very healthy right now trying to get some things in check, But me eating A healthy 2500 calories A-day. Isn't doing anything for me to build muscle right now because? I need to eat a lot more food than that to build muscle.

If any of that sounds condescending I apologize it's not my intensions. I'm basically just thinking out loud.

And I feel you on the sleep thing, Sleep is also my biggest problem.

@Mikereyn513 How many meals have you missed in the last year
Asked a kid the other day exactly how much he was eating everyday, he responded, "Three sometimes FOUR burritos."
I told him, "Burritos are NOT a unit of measure."

EVERYONE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE AND CLAIM: My diets on point.
99% will be unable to give you even a rough estimate of protein per day let alone the other macros.
90% will be unable to give you yesterdays eating without some BS excuse how it was an off day.
These same guys tend to complain to me that they ONLY gained 6lbs on their SIX WEEK sarm cycle(as if a lb a week is anything other than INSANE progress.)
99.9% will FAIL and will also FAIL to see THEY ARE THE REASON.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-Andro solo is typically a bad idea to begin with, imho. You'll be more or less just replacing your natural hormone production with exogenous hormones. Assuming your test levels are at a decent level with endogenous production. 4-Andro can be a great tool to add with suppressive more anabolic compounds, to keep your body functioning and you feeling well, if you're not looking to pin, for whatever reason.

Plenty of 1-Andro or other mildish PED's around to throw in with the 4-Andro, that you're taking. I would either stop the 4-Andro, do a PCT, if more than a few weeks in, do more research and reasses. Or throw in something mildish, but with more of an anabolic effect, like 1-Andro or LGD or Rad-140 or something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Asked a kid the other day exactly how much he was eating everyday, he responded, "Three sometimes FOUR burritos."
I told him, "Burritos are NOT a unit of measure."

EVERYONE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE AND CLAIM: My diets on point.
99% will be unable to give you even a rough estimate of protein per day let alone the other macros.
90% will be unable to give you yesterdays eating without some BS excuse how it was an off day.
These same guys tend to complain to me that they ONLY gained 6lbs on their SIX WEEK sarm cycle(as if a lb a week is anything other than INSANE progress.)
99.9% will FAIL and will also FAIL to see THEY ARE THE REASON.
Burritos are not a unit of measure, lol, that was great🤣

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The real 4diol is better than those test caps but it's getting hard to find. I think transdermal test or 4andro is better than any amount of oral test.