Question on orals - Andriol or TBol

wm7506

Awards
Looking for advice on orals, which is preferred to put on some muscle mass,
Andriol or TBol? I want something with minimal neg side effects...
Advice appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Foodbol
Zero sides and guaranteed muscle gain

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard of anyone using andriol as a cycle. Tbol is good. What’s your stats? Age, height, weight, lifts? Cycle experience?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They all have negative side effects.

This is usually the time when everyone asks you what research you’ve done so far and which drugs interest you, what dose you’d like to run, and what you intend to use for post cycle..

Unless you wanted us to do all of that for you

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasnt even sure what andriol was...I read up on it last night. Test undec in an oral form? You would think if that was effective there would be much more md's using that instead of injections. Anyone here talked to anyone that has used it?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They used is as form of TRT but you need a ****load of pills for one week, bc I think they are in small dosages and it is not as anabolic as Tbol or other orals. For me, Tbol was realy great, no sides at all. If you can find legit Tbol, run it at 40-50 mgs for 5-6 weeks, you'll enjoy it for sure!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They used is as form of TRT but you need a ****load of pills for one week, bc I think they are in small dosages and it is not as anabolic as Tbol or other orals. For me, Tbol was realy great, no sides at all. If you can find legit Tbol, run it at 40-50 mgs for 5-6 weeks, you'll enjoy it for sure!
It looked like the andriol were 40mg pills. So even 1 a day would be 240mg per week. So I'm assuming they get a crappy 10% absorption or something like that?...I'd go for 240mg/wk trt!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looked like the andriol were 40mg pills. So even 1 a day would be 240mg per week. So I'm assuming they get a crappy 10% absorption or something like that?...I'd go for 240mg/wk trt!
Many say that andriol is useless for this sport. If you can find Tbol, you will for sure see nice body recomp and lean gains. Nothing crazy, but lean and quality without sides

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Do you actually mean andriol or Anadrol?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Andriol is for women. Use the turinabol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt even sure what andriol was...I read up on it last night. Test undec in an oral form? You would think if that was effective there would be much more md's using that instead of injections. Anyone here talked to anyone that has used it?
I have tried it. Legit stuff...but it sucks..not worth a damn thing