cardarine benefits? ?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Could I use during my pct to help keep the lean look. Also im assuming it helps with vascularity?

Anyone have real world experiences

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess you could. Cardarine is like for vascularity and cutting right? if you already have the cardarine i would say its okay to throw in pct. But you could also throw in a cheap N.O. booster to. Maybe check some out at Strong supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/nitric-oxide

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I use during my pct to help keep the lean look. Also im assuming it helps with vascularity?

Anyone have real world experiences
To be honest, I was very disappointed with gw. It was hyped up so much and it was crap for me personally. Have heard a lot of miracle stories but I think it's all hype

FitnessLuke

Awards
To be honest, I was very disappointed with gw. It was hyped up so much and it was crap for me personally. Have heard a lot of miracle stories but I think it's all hype[/QUOTE

Finally! Someone anwers and you also saved me money. Could it have been your source?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, I was very disappointed with gw. It was hyped up so much and it was crap for me personally. Have heard a lot of miracle stories but I think it's all hype[/QUOTE

Finally! Someone anwers and you also saved me money. Could it have been your source?
No, have tried it from 2 different reputable sources. Still have half a bottle of both in my cabinet, haven't found anyone to dump them on

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
For PCT you need to maintain the recovery aspect you experienced on-cycle. For this I recommend IFN Most Wanted. Stack it with an NO supp just as leanengineer stated and you're in gainzville.

As per cardarine, as a PPAR modulator, it must be used in times when you want to modulate. It can be used effectively, but if just "thrown in the mix" it won't do much.

Specifically, and without going into too much detail, use it while fasted if you have no pre-existing medical conditions.

FitnessLuke

Awards
For PCT you need to maintain the recovery aspect you experienced on-cycle. For this I recommend IFN Most Wanted. Stack it with an NO supp just as leanengineer stated and you're in gainzville.

As per cardarine, as a PPAR modulator, it must be used in times when you want to modulate. It can be used effectively, but if just "thrown in the mix" it won't do much.

Specifically, and without going into too much detail, use it while fasted if you have no pre-existing medical conditions.
So basically it only works amazing if you're using on a major calorie deficit? .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardarine or ephedrine?
Carderine. As soon as I jumped it to 20mg I didn't sleep at all until I discontinued it. Have read this is a rare side effect but that's how it worked for me

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was interested in GW but after reading logs and reviews I'm no longer really interested in it. Doesn't live up to the hype at all.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So basically it only works amazing if you're using on a major calorie deficit? .
You'd have to be in fat loss mode, but you're in PCT -an event in which you need healthy fats as hormonal precursors.

Look into it when you're completely off cycle.

gianlol

Awards
it Make sense a cardarine solo run? Potential Benefits?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I was very disappointed with gw. It was hyped up so much and it was crap for me personally. Have heard a lot of miracle stories but I think it's all hype
Interesting. I used once GW and I was amazed by its effect. I had a UK source, which definitely worked. The energy increased and my lipid values improved a bit.
What kind of source did you use?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I used once GW and I was amazed by its effect. I had a UK source, which definitely worked. The energy increased and my lipid values improved a bit.
What kind of source did you use?
Both where very reputable rc sites that I still use to this day. Wouldn't have noticed any energy increase because of the lack of sleep.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I would, the only effect it had on me was horrible insomnia
Finally, thank you! I too got the terrible insomnia, plus MASSIVE acne on my shoulders, back and face. Dizziness. EXTREME thirst, dry mouth and chapped lips. Incredible increase in hunger and eczema like symptoms on my hands and generally speaking, a tired and sick feeling all damn day.

I used 20 mg/day for 3 weeks. Yes, it cut me up nicely, but the sides were killing and so not worth using this substance. So beware of side effects people and don't believe the people pushing these products telling you that there are no side effects at all!