Cycle opinion

Silverado

Awards
Do you think I could cycle ostapure from blackstone labs and anafuse from vital labs like the below

4 weeks ostapure (30mg) then 4 weeks anafuse 2 week break then do the same another 3 times?

For basically
Jan will be ostapure only
Feb anafuse
2 week break
The start all over again for another 3 cycles?
What would the side effects be and do you think I'll be shutdown at all?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If so I'd save the anafuse for pct

Silverado

Awards
Yeah was thinking of using anafuse like that then after pct go back onto ostapure and repeat the cycle

Otherwise what other cycles would you suggest for me?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks is too short for osta

Silverado

Awards
Ya thought about that so planning to do a 8 week cycle then pct including anafuse.
So my next question would be is what can I stack with the ostarine for more mass gains ad to combat the mild shutdown, feeling lethargic and libido

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe 4 andro, epi-andro or dermacrine

Silverado

Awards
At screw it, I'm not too keen to get unwanted sides from the Andro or dermacrine like gyno or aggression
Might just go with blackstone labs PCTIV 2 bottles which will be a 8 week cycle
Followed up by 4 weeks of 50mg clomid

Silverado

Awards
I'll be using anafuse for 8 weeks starting in the last 4weeks of pctIV so I'll use it through my pct stage

Silverado

Awards
Hey guys sorry for bouncing around here and going back and forth with this frikken cycle but trying to get the best out of the supps. Since I'm on a lean bulk diet would suggest I take the anafuse first for 8 weeks then follow up with Ostarine for 8?
I will do a 4 week pct after my Ostarine cycle and also add in anafuse to keep my gains and hopefully gain more.

What would suggest is a better cycle to get lean mass gains?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for bouncing around here and going back and forth with this frikken cycle but trying to get the best out of the supps. Since I'm on a lean bulk diet would suggest I take the anafuse first for 8 weeks then follow up with Ostarine for 8? I will do a 4 week pct after my Ostarine cycle and also add in anafuse to keep my gains and hopefully gain more. What would suggest is a better cycle to get lean mass gains?
a sarm is going to be more powerful than a natural anabolic-naturally ;) so I would run it the way you have it. Just make sure you have adequate time off in between sarm usage. You could even do the anafuse for 8 weeks total after the ostarine. What do you have for pct? Ostarine has shut quite a few people down.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ostarine-sarm-info

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/the-bulking-fusion-stack

Silverado

Awards
Hi Afi140

my thinking was that if I take anafuse first for 8 weeks i'll be able to gauge how well the product works as I know Ostarine will be stronger :)

so my cycle would look like this:

1-8 weeks - Anafuse (2 tabs a day)
9-17 weeks - Ostarine (blackstone labs PCTIV 2 tabs a day = 24mg Ostarine)
18-21 weeks - 50mg clomid
18-21 weeks - Anafuse (2 tabs a day)
25-32 weeks - Ostarine (blackstone labs PCTIV 2 tabs a day = 24mg Ostarine)
32-35 weeks - 50mg clomid
32-35 weeks - Anafuse (2 tabs a day)

after this long cycle I will check how my gains where and decide what to do

Oh BTW I have a bottle PES Erase Pro dunno if I should throw that into the mix?