First Time PH Afraid of PCT OverKill Help!

MrJones1025

Awards
Hi Guys,..I am in week one of a 6 week cycle and have all the right ingredients for my PCT, just not a "PLAN"
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

MY cycle is as follows:
Vital Labs 2A3A Epistane - 20/30/30/30/40/30
LGI Stano 200 - 200/400/400/600/600/600

On Cycle Support:
Cycle Armor
Hawthorn Berry
Multivitamin
Taurine
Glucosamine

PCT:
(I have on hand)
AD3 PCT
LIQUID TAMOX
Nolvadren XT
CLOMED
Cellucor P6 Red/Black Stack(test booster)
Erase Pro
DAA

I will not need to use all of this, I am just looking for a Solid PCT that I can piece together from all of this!,..

TL;DR I got scared reading internet horror stories and bought too much.

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
It's always better to be extra careful and have everything ready incase something does arise.
I am the same.
Planning my first cycle and yes I have gone overboard with support supps and even got nolva for my pct / on hand.
I would rather be safe than sorry

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid - 50/50/25/25.
Daa
Chose one between erase, nolvadren xt.
This and the cellucor test booster and you will be gtg. Why are you dropping your dose the final week? If anything you should increase your dosage the last week. Also, epi is notorious for rebound gyno. You need an ai to run a week or two past your serm. That's what you need to worry about.

MrJones1025

Awards
Thanks Yates,..I thought tapering down my help the rebound, but I will increase the dosage. I just cannot play around with gyno,..I hate the way my nipples look already as it is,..Any good ai's to recommend?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Yates,..I thought tapering down my help the rebound, but I will increase the dosage. I just cannot play around with gyno,..I hate the way my nipples look already as it is,..Any good ai's to recommend?
Armistane should be enough for epistane. You could always go the rc route and get some aromasin. Hardcore peptides is a trusted board sponsor and has all your ancillary needs covered

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3/3/3/3
Either Nolvadren or AD-3 since they both have Arimistane:
0/0/2/2/2/2
Estro rebound from Epi sometimes take a week or 2 so you could start one on your first day of PCT, and continue with the other since each bottle only lasts 4 weeks. Just stay on top of fish oil if your joints get a little dry.