Why are people so afraid of serms?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
It seems that nowadays everybody is quick to experiment with sarms, but when serms come to question in pct a lot of people don't mess with them. Are serms that bad? Or are people ignorant on their education of them?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
No they're not "bad". They cause side effects for some like anything else. I know some people avoid them in PCT because they're not an OTC product and they're simply too lazy to google RC's to acquire a serm for research purposes...and yes there's enough people who are ignorant to the subject.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Very true. Even people that purchase sarms in Research chem sites still avoid pct with a legit serm. My thinking is, it's weird how people are put off with serms but they take sarms like candy

Eight

Eight

Awards
Some very big brands and reputable stores sell SARMs... and we can come on here and discuss them openly. Buying pharma-grade meds etc. is a different story. We can't source, so have to look elsewhere to try and find out whether a prospective retailer / product is decent.

A google search is ok, but if the recommendations are coming from a forum / people you don't know or trust, then it doesn't make you feel better about ordering. I'd imagine there's a mental leap involved from going from ordering a SARM by a known brand, to buying black-market pharmaceuticals. Wasn't an issue I had a problem with, but I can see why some people might.

Personally, I'd prefer to see the block on sourcing for SERMs etc. removed, for the benefit of everyone's balls.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Some very big brands and reputable stores sell SARMs... and we can come on here and discuss them openly. Buying pharma-grade meds etc. is a different story. We can't source, so have to look elsewhere to try and find out whether a prospective retailer / product is decent.

A google search is ok, but if the recommendations are coming from a forum / people you don't know or trust, then it doesn't make you feel better about ordering. I'd imagine there's a mental leap involved from going from ordering a SARM by a known brand, to buying black-market pharmaceuticals. Wasn't an issue I had a problem with, but I can see why some people might.

Personally, I'd prefer to see the block on sourcing for SERMs etc. removed, for the benefit of everyone's balls.
You guys have the same problems over there as we do in the US? Hell I mean you guys still can get trenevar real halodrol and superdrol still lol.

But for the op it's just a lot of people not having the knowledge. Serms are fantastic for pct and are the only way to go. Why people are afraid of them I'll never know

Eight

Eight

Awards
You guys have the same problems over there as we do in the US?
Not exactly the same, but these aren't the kind of things you can just run down to your local sports shop and buy. It's easy to find someone that'll claim to sell you steroids, prohormones, SERMs, etc. But you still have to know who you can trust. Are they actually sending you what they say are; are they getting their stock from someone trustworthy etc.

One forum might say that retailer X is awesome etc. But if I don't have any reason to trust anyone on that forum, it's difficult to take their recommendation.

That said, I've had all good experiences so far. So it's definitely not an excuse not to try and get pharma PCT etc. I'm just trying to understand why some people would be worried about that, as opposed to say buying some OL products from Predator.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. They're rather easy to get a hold of. And with good research, reliable sources can be located. What is your preferred pct?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement companies that sell OTC PCTs have also perpetuated the idea that SERMs are bad. I don't see it anymore but a few years ago a lot of BS was being spread.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No they're not "bad". They cause side effects for some like anything else. I know some people avoid them in PCT because they're not an OTC product and they're simply too lazy to google RC's to acquire a serm for research purposes...and yes there's enough people who are ignorant to the subject.
That is because RC serms are faked all the time, god bless you if you risk your hormonal balance with them.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make a trip to India. We get SERMs from pharmacies like it's a medicine for cold. Lol