Afraid of Aromasin

noodles0311

Awards
I am currently in a cut (600mg cyp per week) one year after having a SLAP repair on my left shoulder after tearing my labrum at MARSOC A&S (civilian now). I used to cycle back in the day, but always for bulk. At the time, I never used an AI (kept on hand, but never had any sides to require it) because I didn't care about water retention. I am currently finding it difficult to gauge my progress because of the water though. I am considering using Aromasin, but given my medical history, I am concerned about drying out my joints. Is it worth messing with just to have a better idea of where I am weight wise? My only goal for this cycle is to cut back down to my pre surgery weight any regain some strength in the process while being very careful with my shoulder. I have noticed that since I started carrying the water, my shoulder feels fantastic. It wasn't bad before and I have not had any restrictions, or I wouldn't have started the cycle. I got an MRI done beforehand to make sure I wasn't tempting fate and my surgeon told me I am way ahead of schedule. I have some scar tissue on the biceps tendon, but nowhere near any of the anchors, which are in perfect condition. So, what would you all do?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you really don't want to use an AI, you need to get some bloodwork and check your E2 levels. Depending on what they are, then you may be able to justify not using an AI. Otherwise, 600mg of test is a ridiculous amount to not be using an AI. Most guys on TRT use an AI, and their dosage is a third or less of yours.