advice over stretching whats left of my cycles

Brutus007

Awards
Hey all, Im sitting on maybe five bottles of epi and two of msten. I was going to start my bulking cycle before ban but waited a little just to see what would happen. Each bottle of msten is 480mg and i have 6000 mg of epi total. Ive run epi with tren before and liked the results because i ran it pretty high. My question is how should i use what i have to maximize my gains with no replacement compounds in sight? I have heard varying reports of effectiveness for msten some recommend running only 12mg but then others swear any below 20 won't work. Would running epistane at the same time help a bulk noticeably or would it be better saved for future solo cycles or pulsing?

right now i am looking to run msten for four weeks at: 12/16/20/20. however i can add epi at a dosage of 30/30/60/60 or use my second bottle of msten to boost dosage to 16/20/24/30. My struggle is i don't know if two cycles of msten with one bottle each would be more useful or one stronger cycle. Please give any dosage advice for running these products together or separately for best results. (don't worry i have PCT, diet and everything else covered)

Brutus out

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd use 2 bottles of sten and go 6 weeks longer cycles always more efficient for bulking

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably do two separate cycles and run Epi high if you've done it before:

1st:
M-Sten 16/16/16/16/0/0
Epi 70/70/70/70/70/70

2nd:
M-Sten 16/16/20/20/0/0
Epi 70/70/70/70/80/80

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I'd use epi first because I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) but epi has a short shelf life

Brutus007

Awards
Will running epi solo for two weeks at the end be bad because there woudnt be as much anabolic compounds in my system and no pct to stop or reverse shutdown?