Before the government bans them

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
before the government decides what we should put in our bodies, is anyone or any company rep going to provide us loyal AM followers a list of newly illeagalized compounds,ingredients etc.? thinking things like Ostarine, Laxo, 11 Oxo, 6 Oxo, 1 AD? would like a heads up so we can stock up. Thanks.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I thought there is some new bill that was working to ban anything that mimics hormones and such.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It was in the works, but haven't heard if it is going through or not.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was in the works, but haven't heard if it is going through or not.
Plus the list of compounds are available if you google hard enough. I don't recall 1-dhea being on it nor do I recall ostarine being on it. RC isn't really affected but one has to be careful not to make any claims or imply XYZ has effects of ABC when ingested. So that limits the marketing potential for RC.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
before the government decides what we should put in our bodies, is anyone or any company rep going to provide us loyal AM followers a list of newly illeagalized compounds,ingredients etc.? thinking things like Ostarine, Laxo, 11 Oxo, 6 Oxo, 1 AD? would like a heads up so we can stock up. Thanks.
Pretty much every DS/PH will be on the list

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If it is getting banned, there will be sales like no others going on.. So it should be easy to catch it

henryv

Awards
  • Established
SARMs aren't affected, but anything steroidal (i.e. C19 androgen) that is created, manufactured, or marketed for the purposes of building muscle could be considered to be an anabolic steroid under the Controlled Substances Act (in the event that DASCA passes).

Arguing that designer steroids weren't created and manufactured for the purposes of building muscle might be difficult, and the DEA might take a "bust first, let you try and prove otherwise later" approach to anyone selling them.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I remember the great closeout sale of SD, 5$/bottle. Some good money in it if you flip supps, or cheap as hell cycles if your into that

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Osta is being looked at by pharm companies,so this may become presciption before long.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Crossing fingers for sure. Those sales will be too real. Just means we got to jump on the AAS train or stock up. If they were selling at $5, you could pick up a lifetime supply of your favorite compound for about $200-300

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strong supplement shop will stock up;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crossing fingers for sure. Those sales will be too real. Just means we got to jump on the AAS train or stock up. If they were selling at $5, you could pick up a lifetime supply of your favorite compound for about $200-300
If you're using the stuff out now, you're essentially already aboard the AAS train. LoL.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARMs aren't affected, but anything steroidal (i.e. C19 androgen) that is created, manufactured, or marketed for the purposes of building muscle could be considered to be an anabolic steroid under the Controlled Substances Act (in the event that DASCA passes).

Arguing that designer steroids weren't created and manufactured for the purposes of building muscle might be difficult, and the DEA might take a "bust first, let you try and prove otherwise later" approach to anyone selling them.
Exactly. All the DHEA-esque compounds that are floating around out there would fall under the act due what their purpose is to the consumer

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. All the DHEA-esque compounds that are floating around out there would fall under the act due what their purpose is to the consumer
Doesn't the bill state that it only applies to steroidal compounds which are not an estrogen, progestin, corticosteroid, or DHEA?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't the bill state that it only applies to steroidal compounds which are not an estrogen, progestin, corticosteroid, or DHEA?
I think it would be a pretty risky argument to try to tell the DEA that your molecule that is a 2-step derivative of DHEA, marketed towards building muscle like testosterone, doesn't fall under the act because the act says that DHEA is ok. Now, if you were selling straight DHEA and you marketed it as saying it may increase libido, that would be fine.

But you have to remember when the question will be asked. Some guy from the DEA isn't going to call up a company and say hey, quick question, is that molecule you are selling as a prohormone a form of DHEA? Ok, carry on.

You could be getting asked the question in front of a grand jury, who probably isn't going to give a **** about your extrapolating argument about how it is a prohormone with a DHEA backbone that requires 2 conversions in the body to become active. Especially with all of these companies blatantly writing all over the internet how they "convert and become anabolic"

Note - I have not paid attention to any of the recent 2, 3, 5 step prohormones that are floating around today so I don't know if it applies to any or all of them

henryv

Awards
  • Established
DHEA, in this context, means 5-DHEA (ordinary DHEA). Not 1-DHEA or 4-DHEA.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
RC isn't really affected but one has to be careful not to make any claims or imply XYZ has effects of ABC when ingested. So that limits the marketing potential for RC.
It's not just marketing, but the reason for their creation and manufacture that can make these compounds illegal. Someone like Steraloids or Sigma have legitimate reasons for selling research chemicals to legitimate researchers for legitimate scientific research. Swole RC Labzzz selling 10ml sterile vials of designer steroids to anyone with a credit card for use on their 'pet rat' or 'monkey' isn't going to fool anyone, least of all the DEA.

Anything steroidal (i.e. C19 androgen) that is created, manufactured, or marketed for the purposes of building muscle could be considered to be an anabolic steroid under the Controlled Substances Act (in the event that DASCA passes).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our govt is ridiculous. Someone can choose to smoke and drink and heck even weed is legal in Colorado but no one has the ability to choose what they put in their body despite birth control being a hormonal treatment. Why can't they just let it be and let people reap what they sow?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Our govt is ridiculous. Someone can choose to smoke and drink and heck even weed is legal in Colorado but no one has the ability to choose what they put in their body despite birth control being a hormonal treatment. Why can't they just let it be and let people reap what they sow?
this^ alcohol and cigarettes are two of the most dangerous products in this world yet they are totally fine to buy and consume

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
this^ alcohol and cigarettes are two of the most dangerous products in this world yet they are totally fine to buy and consume
They also offer no benefit, unlike AAS/PH/SARMS. But cigarettes/alchohol do rake in the $$$ for the government, hence them still being in the general market (IMO).

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
They also offer no benefit, unlike AAS/PH/SARMS. But cigarettes/alchohol do rake in the $$$ for the government, hence them still being in the general market (IMO).
if they made steroids legal they could tax them like everything else and make money, no idea why they dont

jaakonpallo

Awards
Swole labzzz...damn it henryv!! That was my idea :)

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
if they made steroids legal they could tax them like everything else and make money, no idea why they dont
Which is my thought as well, but really, anabolics wouldnt bring in nearly as much revenue as cigs/alcohol due to anabolics being so demonized

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the RC market is going to grow like a weed then.
I am actually surprised at the small amount of enforcement on all of the research chem labs lately. Back 5-7 years ago the enforcement was much stronger. They were popping all of the places selling research chem capsules, or flavored chemicals, since that assumes they are indeed sold for human consumption.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am actually surprised at the small amount of enforcement on all of the research chem labs lately. Back 5-7 years ago the enforcement was much stronger. They were popping all of the places selling research chem capsules, or flavored chemicals, since that assumes they are indeed sold for human consumption.
Many of the stuff out now aren't flavoured and are essentially bulk raws or bulk raws in a suspension. They don't even describe what the stuff does in many cases now. So it looks a lot harder to make a case of them being implicitly sold for human consumption.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DHEA, in this context, means 5-DHEA (ordinary DHEA). Not 1-DHEA or 4-DHEA.
Wonder if that would make 7-keto illegal under the blanket rule. Technicalities like that could seemingly pop up if that's the case.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if that would make 7-keto illegal under the blanket rule. Technicalities like that could seemingly pop up if that's the case.
It's a very valid question, one that's occurred to me too.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I believe 7-KETO has an NDI which would make it good to go
I think you're right.

(ii) A substance shall not be considered to be a drug or hormonal substance for purposes of this subparagraph if it—
(II) is a dietary ingredient for purposes of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 301 et seq.); and
(III) is not anabolic or androgenic.
Humanetics have plenty of evidence that 7-keto isn't anabolic or androgenic.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Hey guys, I started this thread out of curiosity, but as of today I've gotten two emails from some well known online retailers with great discounts saying that the house bill is going into effect very soon, in fact it says days but I'm thinking first of the year. I don't use PHs but I know some of y'all utilise them responsibly and it is a shame that it is happening when I think there are certainly greater drug issues in this country. Get em while the gettin is good.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I started this thread out of curiosity, but as of today I've gotten two emails from some well known online retailers with great discounts saying that the house bill is going into effect very soon, in fact it says days but I'm thinking first of the year. I don't use PHs but I know some of y'all utilise them responsibly and it is a shame that it is happening when I think there are certainly greater drug issues in this country. Get em while the gettin is good.
The discount I saw wasn't great. Orbits was 20% off retail. Whoop dee doo. For the BSL stuff, they already had a 15% off going already.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong has 15% off. Use code ban15

inb4

Awards
IMO That's how you know they'll come down hard on them next.

aaronjohn

Awards
Don't wait too long, you might just miss your chance ;)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The president has 10 days to sign it from Friday, then it takes effect 30 days after that.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Others are at 20%....gonna wait it out for them to drop even further
Just wait... I'm Getting plenty of 10-15%sale emails. That's not even close to what they will be selling for here in a few weeks. I bought a crap load of superdrol for 6 bucks a bottle when it got banned....

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go back and look at my post. Well it might be on phf but any way. I said this was coming after that Fing A Rod segment on 2020, and here it is! Thanks to A Rod, Balco and Victor Conti it is all about to be lights out.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And all I got was a bunch of reply about the government is to busy to care about ph's. Oww sorry it was 60 minutes not 2020. When your grey market products has congressional hearings and 60 minutes segments you know it is on borrowed time.

Any who I ready for the SALES!!!!!