Heart Flutters

Action

Awards
Hey guys 4 weeks into my test E cycle 300mg/ml.
Pinning .5 of the ml to ease into the cycle and see how my body reacts.
Not taking an AI yet. Am on fish oil and milk thistle
At rest my heart rate is UP and i mean UP ive been up late cause i cant sleep, i feel like i have flutters but can decide if they are just a high BP reaction or Cholesterol levels..
Anyone experience this? Im still at a low dose and im scared to up it to 1ml pins next week. Am going to go to the doc
Im 21, have been in the hospital for too many energy drinks should I shut this cycle down?

My next question, if I do shut down do i start my pct ? is my body shut down ? Thanks i appreciate all the replies.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'd deff run a pct just to be sure man. Hope all is ok tho!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would just shut it down and start you pct to make sure your levels go back to normal.

tepidwang

Awards
Check your blood pressure, get bloods, dial in your AI, and remember if you're on test E you have to wait at least 2 weeks after your last shot to start PCT

Action

Awards
Damn ok, anyone ever experience something similar? I know AAS can bring out predisposed issues.. im sketching ha.
Thanks for the replies!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You could get heart flutters from anxiety/stress, AFAIK.

I wouldn't really chance it though. Pretty good idea to get a blood pressure reading and some blood work.

You still drinking the energy drinks? If so, stop immediately.

tepidwang

Awards
Yeah I just wouldn't risk it at all. That guy zyzz died of some crazy heart condition he had that was further complicated by all the **** he was doing to his body. I'd get an EKG if you're concerned

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys 4 weeks into my test E cycle 300mg/ml.
Pinning .5 of the ml to ease into the cycle and see how my body reacts.
Not taking an AI yet. Am on fish oil and milk thistle
At rest my heart rate is UP and i mean UP ive been up late cause i cant sleep, i feel like i have flutters but can decide if they are just a high BP reaction or Cholesterol levels..
Anyone experience this? Im still at a low dose and im scared to up it to 1ml pins next week. Am going to go to the doc
Im 21, have been in the hospital for too many energy drinks should I shut this cycle down?

My next question, if I do shut down do i start my pct ? is my body shut down ? Thanks i appreciate all the replies.
This has happened to me on cycle. Here is what I did I dropped dosages cut all caffeine drank more water went to the docs told them I had heart flutters and would like a ekg, My ekg came out normal My.problem was caffeine intake 2 cups in the a.m and preworkout after work. Plus I realized I wasnt drinking enuff water. Not to say this is ur problem aswell but I see.u were hospitalized for energy drinks so mayb

Dont assume get urself checked. EKG brah

MuscleJ

Awards
Don't take any stimulants. If you have a history of svt or tachycardia I wouldn't risk the stimulants, use nutrition for a preworkout.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
i had a thread about a similiar problem that i had with test cyp a while ago, i had crazy heart palpitations and stopped my cycle after 3 weeks and they dissapeared.
I have read about people having palpitations on cycle and them going away after stopping the cycle but its up to you to decide if its worth taking a risk..
I personally am trying again and (knock on wood) have not had nearly as much palpitations this time after adding folic acid, carnosine and eating better quality food but still i feel like my body just doesn't like this stuff, i have ostar1ne so maby i will just drop the test cyp and try running that instead..
anyways good luck

Action

Awards
This has happened to me on cycle. Here is what I did I dropped dosages cut all caffeine drank more water went to the docs told them I had heart flutters and would like a ekg, My ekg came out normal My.problem was caffeine intake 2 cups in the a.m and preworkout after work. Plus I realized I wasnt drinking enuff water. Not to say this is ur problem aswell but I see.u were hospitalized for energy drinks so mayb

Dont assume get urself checked. EKG brah
Just went to the doc EKG is good. I shut down all stimulants and feel fine, i havent had a energy drink in years, my thoughts were that they may have caused perm damage but again EKG came back good

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just went to the doc EKG is good. I shut down all stimulants and feel fine, i havent had a energy drink in years, my thoughts were that they may have caused perm damage but again EKG came back good
Good to hear bro

MuscleJ

Awards
Stims can do that. I see this issue about 2x a day in my ER. I order fluids ekg , cmp, troponin, adios.

Instead of stopping cold turkey taper your doses or emery drinks down, remember it's like trying to quit drinking soda the headaches and nausea can my overwhelming.

Action

Awards
100% off coffee, energy drinks, any stimulants and feel amazing. The pumps from test are far better, confident I can up my doses now

MuscleJ

Awards
Up the doses and you will enjoy it.
You need to up that dosage, your at HRT dosing. Your probaly better off not using, up that baby to 500mg.
100% off coffee, energy drinks, any stimulants and feel amazing. The pumps from test are far better, confident I can up my doses now

Action

Awards
I agree but ive seen gains with this dose, 275 squat x 6 is now a 315 squat x 10 so my body is responding well i cant wait to up the doses

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree but ive seen gains with this dose, 275 squat x 6 is now a 315 squat x 10 so my body is responding well i cant wait to up the doses
You couldn't rep 315 on squats before cycling test...wut

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Was thirsty after big cardio day, drank 6 diet Snapples before bed... Had high heart rate, heart flutters, couldn't sleep. Every time I shut my eyes something woke me back up. I never take stims... Turns out there's 42mg of Caffeine in Diet Snapple, whoops! Wife couldn't stop laughing when she found me still awake in the morning claiming I was having heart problems. She informed me of my ways.

Watch the stims! Or at least cycle them, more effective that way anyway. Get your BP checked!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Was thirsty after big cardio day, drank 6 diet Snapples before bed... Had high heart rate, heart flutters, couldn't sleep. Every time I shut my eyes something woke me back up. I never take stims... Turns out there's 42mg of Caffeine in Diet Snapple, whoops! Wife couldn't stop laughing when she found me still awake in the morning claiming I was having heart problems. She informed me of my ways.

Watch the stims! Or at least cycle them, more effective that way anyway. Get your BP checked!
Seems the stims find there way to you.one way or another.lol stick to water dude