rookie to P.h. heavy cycle advice.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Hey guys;

I'm 23. 200 at 9% rugby player. Did a clean and successful epi run 5 months ago. With a OTC pct and some forma DAA. I am a sports science major in university in Canada. I know my way around the kitchen and the gym no problem. But this stuff is not just school - its experience that is why I turn to you fine people for input and research.

I am looking to run the spawn stack by Olympus labs (epi.tren;Stenabol.) But toss in furaza as well.

On cycle I have forma again. DAA. As well at O.L arimacare pro. As well was high % milk thistle.

Post cycle I'll need some help. I'll run my forma still. I trust I need a SERM I am just unsure what one and how to stack. And just a OTC super pct.

I am not trying to be foolish. I am asking for advice for a green horn like myself. I'm looking to pack on about 10 to 20 and stay lean. I have a local sports team calendar coming up and looking to not only be a better athlete but look like one. I want to be safe and effective. If I need to be put in my place I welcome it but keep in mind i am only asking advice. I am not blind to possible mistakes in judgment and I welcome your advice. This will be my last cycle till early summer.

Thank you all for your time so far

Attachments

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How tall are you. I mean 20lbs at 9% packing on 20lbs of lean muscle yod be walking around at bodybuilder comp stats you want to look like a better athlete? Are you sure your 9% at 9% I got my Sixpack showing pretty well and definitely look athletic. I'm not flaming you by all means I'm just trying to get a better inderstanding of real goals and help you tailor something to meet those.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to give an example 7% is pretty much good enough to do a photo shoot that would mean you only half to lose 4lbs of fat to look like a fitness model. I'm around alot of people who stay photo shoot ready 16 people from my coaches team took trophys at the npc san francisco championships

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Not at all! I did a amature comp early this year. Well last march. Realistic let's say 10%-12... Guess I got a little hopeful. My scale say 10 % and i did capilers and shows a 10 but I don't trust those. and hope I'm right in the measurement. Hopeful Lower abs are only ones not showing with strong definition. I'm 6'2 tho. Hope that helps and thanks for the reply. Im a dense man - used to be a farmer so - I don't know.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd pick different compounds looking for 20lbs personally..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so 6.2 pretty tall you could hold the extra 20 I second Goliath I'd pick different compounds the msten is good I'd probally do something like the olympus wet stack sten and trest more geared toward your goals tommurph just did a cycle in the cycle section got about 20 very clean lbs and great stremgth

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever thought about running msten or maybe DMZ?

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Thanks everyone. Well maybe 20 lb is excessive. A clean 10 is fine. Looking to stay lean. To be honest I'm mid research right now I don't know much about trest or msten. Is my stack idea kinda redundant? Or excessive. I don't wanna be a mammoth - just lean and strong. Add quality more then quantity kinda deal. All your insights are appricated and noted. Thanks guys.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Hey guys

After lomg considerstaion and not wanting as much mass. This is what i came up with.

Dose EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3N: 90/90/90/90
Stenabol: 20/20/20/20
Furaza- 300/300/300/300
SUP3R PCT: 4/4/3/2/2/1
AR1MACARE PRO: 2/3/3/3/3/3

With DAA and formabolic transdermal - what should be used for pct beside OTC?

Any help is always appricated and repped.

venicebeach

Awards
Hey guys

After lomg considerstaion and not wanting as much mass. This is what i came up with.

Dose EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3N: 90/90/90/90
Stenabol: 20/20/20/20
Furaza- 300/300/300/300
SUP3R PCT: 4/4/3/2/2/1
AR1MACARE PRO: 2/3/3/3/3/3

With DAA and formabolic transdermal - what should be used for pct beside OTC?

Any help is always appricated and repped.
cant go wrong with epi! my first cycle epi put close to 20 pounds on my frame. went from 175 to 195 ish, then in first week lost around 5 pounds of what really seemed like glycogen and a little water and stayed at 190. with the tren the strength should be great too and i think this would be a great run.

for pct you will need to use nolvadex or clomid. serms are always required mang.
also you are gonna want a prolactin inhibitor for the tren if you run it. i ran tren with epi before and since then i still can squirt **** out of my nips. do some research on prolactin inhibs like macuna prurins and pyroxidine i believe its called. you dont wanna make a mistake like that man trust.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the tren the whole 6 weeks. Ran this same cycle and my only regret was it was too short. It kicked real good around week 3 and then it was over. Still put on some good muscle mass. Like already said, grab a serm. Clomid is my preference at 50/50/25/25. Grab some inhibit p for prolactin control

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Yates is right man, I've ran tren at 4 weeks and 6 weeks. 6 was by far better, 4 is way too short.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did Epi/tren in May eating everything in sight and got a bit leaner but gained 8. I started pretty fluffy so it wasn't hard to lean out but with something like that depending on your diet and cycle history I'd imagine you could gain 5-8 and maintain body fat or possibly 8-12 and soften up a little bit.

Hard to say for sure, though. I respond really well to hormones and was running the shyt out of both, like 45epi/120tren. If you're trying to do athletic things during the cycle keep in mind Epi gives me bad back, calf, and shin pumps and tren really kills my endurance. If you're in offseason mode this will be no issue.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Drop the products at 4 weeks or increase one of them for 6-8

Epi 6 weeks
Tren 8 ""

Use a serm

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might would recommend StenZine, or something like it for 5 to 6 weeks. Keep it simple.

U could get LGI Damage Control or something like it and just run those two. Eat a ton. Work out a bunch.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you'll definitely need a serm. I would get it before you start.