Rookie error

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Hey guys i need some advice and cant find any information on the net.
I opened up a new vial of test and i accidentally pulled off too much of the plastic type stuff on the lid and the rubber became loose and came off. I can put the rubber lid back but its not air tight. No test was spilled though. Will excess air exposure affect my test? Any advice would be much appreciated

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve done something similar before. I preloaded all of my syringes following as I normally do. I’m not sure if the momentary exposure is an issue but the syringes are air tight (without any air in them) so it wouldn’t have a continuous exposure by leaving it in the vial (which has air in it). Not sure if that makes sense but that’s just my experience. Not saying you should or shouldn’t use it.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done something similar before. I preloaded all of my syringes following as I normally do. I’m not sure if the momentary exposure is an issue but the syringes are air tight (without any air in them) so it wouldn’t have a continuous exposure by leaving it in the vial (which has air in it). Not sure if that makes sense but that’s just my experience. Not saying you should or shouldn’t use it.
Yep, I've had a few vials over the years that weren't crimped super well and the metal was loose and/or I managed to pop out the stopper for a few seconds when taking off the cover. I actually recently went through a bottle of masteron that the above scenario happened with. No biggie, just put the stopper back in immediately (and ya know, making sure not to sneeze directly into the vial or spilling a bit of my drink into it before doing so :)) and at this point, after taking many a shot from said vial, I didn't develop a massive life-threatening infection or anything, at least that I'm aware of. So, I think its okay. Oh, and I'm in the habit now of kind of pinching my fingers around the bottom of the crimp just in case. That said, YMMV!

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Thanks guys for the input! I immediately in the scenario put the stopper back on (that isnt air tight) then the plastic lid back on then i put some tape over it to make it air tight. My concern with this is i have to take the tape back off and the test will be re exposed to excess air. Would you see any problem with this method?

Reactions: ZOO
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys for the input! I immediately in the scenario put the stopper back on (that isnt air tight) then the plastic lid back on then i put some tape over it to make it air tight. My concern with this is i have to take the tape back off and the test will be re exposed to excess air. Would you see any problem with this method?
Personally .... I would 100% toss it.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little confused. What you have is a typical multi-dose vial, correct? Typically the rubber stopper has a metal crimp to seal/hold the stopper in place, and that metal is scored on the top for the portion that you tear off, exposing a small diameter of rubber through which you insert the needle. When you say "plastic lid" I assume you're referring to the piece that's attached to the scored metal and is peeled off? You should just discard that plastic as it's not to be re-attached once you take it off. Sorry if I'm overly stating the obvious, but trying to picture everything. Or did the rubber stopper totally tear or come apart? Not understanding the need to tape anything....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally .... I would 100% toss it.
This 100%, if the rubber stopper came off and it got exposed to air I would throw it in the garbage. What's more important, a $50-80 bottle of gear or a $5000 surgery to cut your ass or leg open and cut a infected chunk of muscle out......

Food for thought, this is what it looks like if a abscess causes a infection that needs to get cut out
Screenshot_20220603-221649~2.png

Is it a gurentee, no , not at all!

Is it worth finding out, no, not at all!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This 100%, if the rubber stopper came off and it got exposed to air I would throw it in the garbage. What's more important, a $50-80 bottle of gear or a $5000 surgery to cut your ass or leg open and cut a infected chunk of muscle out......

Food for thought, this is what it looks like if a abscess causes a infection that needs to get cut outView attachment 217242

Is it a gurentee, no , not at all!

Is it worth finding out, no, not at all!
Man that’s rough. Looks like gangrene has already set in.🤢

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man that’s rough. Looks like gangrene has already set in.🤢
It's gross🤮

I just don't see a reason to risk it over $50 or something like that. I will say this, if the lid popped off and I had another vial and could immediately draw up all 10ml and put it into another sterile vial I wouldn't be super worried. I'd probably do my first injectable or 2 sub q that way if something went wrong it's going to be either at the surface in the fat and not deep in the muscle. But if it was open for more then a few minutes id probably toss it.

99% of us are already using UGL gear and take a risk on every new bottle we open, letting it get exposed to air furthers the risk.

Maybe I'm overreacting but I just feel like I'd rather take a $50 loss then risk a infection

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love grotesque images with my breakfast haha. Makes you think twice to sterilize extra and stay careful

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done something similar before. I preloaded all of my syringes following as I normally do.
Isn’t it an issue to leave the liquid in contact of the syringe plonger? I’ve read somewhere that the solvent in the solution can dissolve the plonger that will leak in the solution.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Isn’t it an issue to leave the liquid in contact of the syringe plonger? I’ve read somewhere that the solvent in the solution can dissolve the plonger that will leak in the solution.
Certain solvents and synthetic carrier oils can dissolve it. Lots of ppl these days are using MCT oil which will be fine as long as it's not some crack high mg/ml.

But it's a possibility if you don't know what your product is made with

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Certain solvents and synthetic carrier oils can dissolve it. Lots of ppl these days are using MCT oil which will be fine as long as it's not some crack high mg/ml.

But it's a possibility if you don't know what your product is made with
What about BB and BA?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about BB and BA?
BB and BA are okay at normal percentages (don’t quote me I’m not a doc) but my concern is always solvents like Ethyl Oleate, which is why I don’t use certain dosed compound or injectable orals as they often have it to prevent crashing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
BB and BA are okay at normal percentages (don’t quote me I’m not a doc) but my concern is always solvents like Ethyl Oleate, which is why I don’t use certain dosed compound or injectable orals as they often have it to prevent crashing
Your pretty much spot on. BB and BA making products in normal concentrations like 300 mg per milliliter or less for long esters and 100-150mg/ml or less for most short esters are fine

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you expand upon ethyl oleate a bit more? I’ve heard and read mixed things

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you expand upon ethyl oleate a bit more? I’ve heard and read mixed things
It melted Bostin’s rubber stopper. He used to keep a bottle of it on hand to mix with the harder to hold compounds. Mostly orals made into injectables. Leo and Tony Huge also discussed the high degree of systemic inflammation that can result from harsh solvents such as EO. Although I guess that can be surmised if it melts rubbers XD lol Gawd I would hate to see what it visibly does to tissue…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It melted Bostin’s rubber stopper. He used to keep a bottle of it on hand to mix with the harder to hold compounds. Mostly orals made into injectables. Leo and Tony Huge also discussed the high degree of systemic inflammation that can result from harsh solvents such as EO. Although I guess that can be surmised if it melts rubbers XD lol Gawd I would hate to see what it visibly does to tissue…
Yes, this is why people should avoid the injectable orals like dbol and anadrol. They use a lot of EO and also I've heard a lot of them they suspend in glycol I think....

Which breaks down to a toxic compound in your body as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're using gear with a lot of EO or non-organic carrier oils and you've been on cycle for a while and you go get your blood work done your systemic inflammation will be through the roof. CRP

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know why they do this though because theoretically you should be able to make injectable dbol and anadrol at a low concentration like 25-50mg/ml in MCT oil with ba and BB the same way that you do testosterone and everything else

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m really glad these discussions are become more prevalent.
I agree, everyone just normally wants to ask the same questions.

Can I stack this with this, I haven't made games in 2 weeks can I up my dose, how long before I notice these gains, when will I feel it working.

No one's ever seems to be concerned with the fact that we're buying stuff brewed in bathtubs lol, maybe not brewed in bathtubs but you get what I'm saying this stuff's underground you should know what's in it even the ugl's you can send them an email and asking them how their products made and they'll tell you what percentage is of what ingredients are in them most of the time. All these things are important because they all have a downstream effect on your health.

But naw bro, I want to buy super test 600 so I only have to take one shoot a 1/2cc a week and the bottle will last for a 20 week cycle! And I wanna kick start it with 50mg of dbol so I don't have to wait for the test to kick in lol

🤦🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m really glad these discussions are become more prevalent.
On a side note I'm meal prepping and with the scraps I'm making a Indian style chicken curry with potatoes and peas and the curry got some saffron in it I just took a couple pinches from my uncle's restaurant lol. Give the sauce a nice color too 👌

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yes, this is why people should avoid the injectable orals like dbol and anadrol. They use a lot of EO and also I've heard a lot of them they suspend in glycol I think....

Which breaks down to a toxic compound in your body as well
Does this apply to injectable sarms, such ad : rad 149, yk 11, mk, etc ?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Or, maybe these aren't technically "injectable orals"....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That would completely depend on who's making them, like I said about the injectable and stuff like that those harsh chemicals don't need to be in it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or, maybe these aren't technically "injectable orals"....
No those are injectable orals. But they all are very easy to put an injectable solutions. With the exception of s23 that one's a little tricky I don't know if they use anything harsh to make the injectable s23 I could find out but I would only be able to find out about the company I get mine from I can't tell you about all the other companies cuz I don't know what they use

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm looking into it right now (our brand) so il pm you when I find out the answers. I'm pretty confident that I asked this a while ago and it's just the standard stuff they use for most injectables and it's in MCT oil

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a side note I'm meal prepping and with the scraps I'm making a Indian style chicken curry with potatoes and peas and the curry got some saffron in it I just took a couple pinches from my uncle's restaurant lol. Give the sauce a nice color too 👌
Is it racist if I automatically assumed you said “mama mia” after the 👌🏻 Hahaha. I’m like 1/8 Italian so it’s cool right ;)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That looks bomb!!!