Rookie mistake for PCT

pocho

Awards
To those who might be following along with my current cycle, I'm on week 5 of 6 DMZ cycle (centurion labs)

When I was getting it, ol dude at my shop suggested a booster I could take during PCT, "RM5 ripped mass formulation". I looked at the ingredients and recognized Arimistan, a test boosting complex, NAC, laxosterone (which I've read quite a bit about, and isn't bad in PCT)

Here's my stupidity, the last ingredient is Epiandro, which I know is a PH. I recognized it but didn't process it. It's only at 50mg, like the laxosterone. How bad would it be to use this during PCT? I don't wanna waste or wait forever to use it. The suggested serving is to take two capsules daily for four weeks.

What do you guys suggest? Use it? Hold off?

Any idea of adding a low-dosed SARM to the mix with the clomid I'm getting?

Thanks for the help

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do NOT use it during pct.

Only SARM I’d use in oct is gw or mk677(though my technically isn’t a sarm). The other ones are suppressive and have no place in pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Don't run anything suppressive during pct.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i dont believe you can suppress anything with 50 mgs of epiandro. its half life is short, and its a 3 step hormone to DHT. its probably in the formula to help libido, yet I dont even think it would do that for the dose your getting. stay away from SARMs unless its carderine or mk677.. both of which are fine in PCT.
frankly though, clomid 50/50/25/25/25 eod/25 eod/25 eod 25eod will take care of pretty much anyones recovering test.

Slapoyjoe

I’ve heard some guys using Ostarine very briefly during pct but hell no on the PH.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a cruddy product. Get some clomid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it's in conjunction with a real serm it will be fine. Its only 50mg. On a side note tho there's nothing special about that profile. You could always sell it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do NOT use it during pct.

Only SARM I’d use in oct is gw or mk677(though my technically isn’t a sarm). The other ones are suppressive and have no place in pct.
This. I would avoid it during PCT. Save it for another time or return it.