First timer could use some guidance!

Oldnewb

Awards
Im planning out a cycle Id like to work after the new year. I am wondering what the consensus would be on the safest PH or DS out there that is noob friendly?

Im a bit older so the heptatoxicity issue has me somewhat leery of many of the more effective sounding products. Are there any non-methylated compounds out there that would stack up to something like epistane?

Obviously the side effects will always be a danger, however how has this played out for you experienced members? Does proper support equate to relative safety for someone who plans on perhaps 2-3 cycles max spaced out over a year or more? Does anyone here suffer from any hepatic or cardiovascular damage/chronic disease they can say was aggravated or even caused by use of prohormones?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
There are plenty of support supplements that protect your liver on cycle. IMO- the best PH's are going to be methylated. Your only option if you want to go non-methyl and get some good gains are LMG or Tren. Hdrol is a methyl but very mild on the liver. I would do Hdrol over Epistane all day for a first cycle. Cheers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For first timer advice i really think you should look at strong supplement shop and learn about all the PH's and they even have a nice set up where they tell you what to get whether your bulking or cutting and what to take on cycle and pct. Our info page on prohormones can be found here: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-index

Also if its your first cycle i would definitley stick with a one compound PH like Epistane or Hdrol. And maybe look at nonmethyl to so it wont be as hard on your organs. Hope this helps.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If looking for a non methly stano is a nice hormone that will make you feel good and get leaner.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Im planning out a cycle Id like to work after the new year. I am wondering what the consensus would be on the safest PH or DS out there that is noob friendly?

Im a bit older so the heptatoxicity issue has me somewhat leery of many of the more effective sounding products. Are there any non-methylated compounds out there that would stack up to something like epistane?

Obviously the side effects will always be a danger, however how has this played out for you experienced members? Does proper support equate to relative safety for someone who plans on perhaps 2-3 cycles max spaced out over a year or more? Does anyone here suffer from any hepatic or cardiovascular damage/chronic disease they can say was aggravated or even caused by use of prohormones?
Stano,1andro stack would be nice

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oldnewb

Awards
Thanks alot for the input you guys. Taking my time on picking the actual compounds for the first run but that Stano and 1 andro looks really promising and fairly worry free. Im trying to put even more thought into my plan for support and PCT. I cant find much on the difference between Clomid and Nolva...what are the benefits of one over the other? Has anyone else had success with otc pct on stano/1-andro?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot for the input you guys. Taking my time on picking the actual compounds for the first run but that Stano and 1 andro looks really promising and fairly worry free. Im trying to put even more thought into my plan for support and PCT. I cant find much on the difference between Clomid and Nolva...what are the benefits of one over the other? Has anyone else had success with otc pct on stano/1-andro?
One of my first cycles ever was a 1-AD, 4-AD stack by AMS. Their Arom-X was all I needed for PCT. That was before their Hormone Regulation Kit (essentially everything you need in one box). Inexpensive way to get your whole cycle in one place.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hormone-regulation-kit-by-ams

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yea dude 1 dhea and stano you will be alrite with otc pct you can add in daa powder for cheap to