Caber dosed too high?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had bloodwork done. Prolactin came back high. Doctor prescribed me bromocriptine. The sides are terrible. Nauseous, Headache. Lethargy. Loss of appetite. Taking 2.5mg/day.

If i switch to Caber (that I got from an online pharmacist), what does should I use? And how long should I stay on it?

I am currently 3 months OFF CYCLE.

Thanks

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
0.25mg E3D. Dosage can be upped to 0.5mg E3D if you still have issues at the lower dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ I just did alittle research and i saw that doseage as well.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
High prolactin is high whether you are on cycle or not. I would add, as you have already seen your doctor about the problem, why not go back to him and explain the issues you are having. Better to get the advice from your doctor if you can. IMO

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High prolactin is high whether you are on cycle or not. I would add, as you have already seen your doctor about the problem, why not go back to him and explain the issues you are having. Better to get the advice from your doctor if you can. IMO

I hear ya bro. And I did speak to him. He doesn't want to prescribe me something else and wants me to ride it out. Saying the side effects should get better over time. But why suffer through nauseau, lethargy and loss of appetite if I don't have to? Everyone seems to love Caber and I've read nothing but bad things about bromo.