AI Dosage

Saucylemonz

Awards
Hey all,

I just started my third week of 250 mg E3D of Test-E. The cycle is adapted from the "Basic Bulk" from the reddit r/steroids page. The cycle said to have an AI (in my case Arimidex, 60 mL total) around at all times and take it if itchy or sore nipples arise. Today some symptoms started to become present,specifically slightly sore nips. My stuff is dosed at 1.5 mg/mL (suspended in ethanol), and I took 0.5 mL (aprox. 0.75 mg). My question is this: it seemed that with this cycle using Arimidex is supposed to be circumstantial, and I wish to keep it that way. Should I keep taking this dose for three days or so? How quickly will it act?

Thanks!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Everyone is different bro, some people run a G with no AI, like my boy. But I need a low dose ED or EOD at 500mg or higher.

xhrr

Awards
Do not come into an anabolic thread recommending an arimistane product to combat estrogen issues from test. That's just irresponsible.

Saucylemonz

Awards
I think that the stuff I have is effective. After taking it for the first day, any negative symptoms subsided in 15 min. The rose up again yesterday, around the same time that I took it the first time; I took the same dose. I'm going to play it by ear to see if I will need to take it regularly, which I hope I don't.