2nd Cycle - Olympic Labs Ep1 and TR3N - Opinions & Suggest

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
2nd Cycle - Olympus Labs Ep1 and TR3N - Opinions & Suggest

I’m getting ready for my 2nd cycle and would like some input and suggestions. My 1st cycle was this past summer, TRT (Test C, 200mg, 1mL per week) + OL Ep1 x 6 weeks. I gained close to 10 pounds and managed to keep most of it on. I did not have to run PCT as I’m on TRT, so after cycle it was business as usual. I was taking Ar1macare Pro for liver support. Arimidex which I normally take 1-2 tabs per week as discontinued until cycle was complete. Taurine on hand but not taken.

I’m currently 45 y/o, 198 pounds and 13% body fat. I train a split 6 days a week. Diet will be tightened up before cycle and calories will be increased to 3000 per day. I’m looking to bulk and increase more mass. I’m looking to run OL Ep1 stacked w/ Tr3n. I’ve been researching and looking at the following 6 week cycle.

Test C: 200mg, 1 mL per week.
Ep1: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n: 0/0/60/90/90/90
Ar1macare Pro: 3 x per day

How does this cycle look? I am not opposed to upping my Test C per week or extending the cycle if needed. Any suggestions or changes. Many thanks!
Cheers,
Larry

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's probably going to be a sweet stack with the Test C in there. Only thing I see missing is prolactin control, which is a concern when running Tr3n. Inhibit P from SNS is a good option for that. I ran that same cycle without the Test and it was great.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
That's probably going to be a sweet stack with the Test C in there. Only thing I see missing is prolactin control, which is a concern when running Tr3n. Inhibit P from SNS is a good option for that. I ran that same cycle without the Test and it was great.
thanks for the feedback and reminder. i forgot to add inhibit p in my original post for prolactin control. looking to pick up everything this weekend and hopefully start after i get my blood work done. many thanks!
cheers,
larry

crgsander

Awards
I'm starting almost the same cycle this weekend with some changes. Planning on it to be a bulk.

Dermatr3st
Dermatr3n
epi

I have all ancillaries and PCT on hand. Can't wait to get started!!

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
I'm starting almost the same cycle this weekend with some changes. Planning on it to be a bulk.

Dermatr3st
Dermatr3n
epi

I have all ancillaries and PCT on hand. Can't wait to get started!!
thanks for the reply. i was considering going the transdermal route but most likely go the oral route. its easier for me. are you going to be logging your cycle?

anyone else? any other suggestions, comments and/or recommendations?
cheers,
larry

crgsander

Awards
thanks for the reply. i was considering going the transdermal route but most likely go the oral route. its easier for me. are you going to be logging your cycle?

anyone else? any other suggestions, comments and/or recommendations?
cheers,
larry
I hadn't planned to log it. I will document it for my own record tracking. I might give a review when I'm done.

crgsander

Awards
I have used transdermals several times in the past and respond really well to them. The last cycle I started with oral tr3st and for the last two weeks I switched to trestaderm. The difference was freaking unreal!! I was taking 125-150mg oral and did 100mg daily with the topical and could see substantial differences in the mirror the last couple of weeks. More definition, more vascular, and lost some fat. I ran 6 weeks of epi and dropped it after week six and I also ran denizone topical the whole 8 weeks with the trest. It was one nice recomp!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most guys run tr3n for atleast 6 weeks up to 8.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
I have used transdermals several times in the past and respond really well to them. The last cycle I started with oral tr3st and for the last two weeks I switched to trestaderm. The difference was freaking unreal!! I was taking 125-150mg oral and did 100mg daily with the topical and could see substantial differences in the mirror the last couple of weeks. More definition, more vascular, and lost some fat. I ran 6 weeks of epi and dropped it after week six and I also ran denizone topical the whole 8 weeks with the trest. It was one nice recomp!
thanks for the info. i might have to try this my next time around. or perhaps run an extra 2 weeks on the transdermal.
cheers,
larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Most guys run tr3n for atleast 6 weeks up to 8.

edje007 so would you recommend that i extend my cycle out 2 more weeks? i have 1 bottle of Tr3n coming so that is enough for 4 weeks @ 90 per day. can i try the transdermal for the remaining 2-4 weeks? or would you advise against that? i have some time to get this together and make it right.
cheers,
larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007 so would you recommend that i extend my cycle out 2 more weeks? i have 1 bottle of Tr3n coming so that is enough for 4 weeks @ 90 per day. can i try the transdermal for the remaining 2-4 weeks? or would you advise against that? i have some time to get this together and make it right.
cheers,
larry
Sure. The transdermal versions seem to be even stronger than the oral.

I think running tr3n for 6 or 8 weeks is the best way to get the most out of it.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Sure. The transdermal versions seem to be even stronger than the oral.

I think running tr3n for 6 or 8 weeks is the best way to get the most out of it.
thanks for the info. i think i'm going to try the transdermal at weeks 5-8. i'm going to play it by ear if i can run it for 8 weeks. its going to depend on how i can tollerate the sides. do you happen to know off hand what is the dosing on the transdermal since it's stronger then the oral? thanks again for the help.
cheers,
larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the info. i think i'm going to try the transdermal at weeks 5-8. i'm going to play it by ear if i can run it for 8 weeks. its going to depend on how i can tollerate the sides. do you happen to know off hand what is the dosing on the transdermal since it's stronger then the oral? thanks again for the help.
cheers,
larry
Some say 90mg oral equals 60mg(2ml) transdermal.

Haven't tried it myself... yet;)

For what it's worth.

Currently running dermastrenght which is definetely stronger than oral Str3nght.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4