1st time - Clen ???

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm on day 4 with my clen cycle. Days two and three where pretty rough only at 40mcgs. I did 40 again today and feel fine. How do I know when I should increase the dose? And How do I know if it's working? (Do I need to experience sides?) I plan on going to 50-60mcg's tomorrow. Any advice would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
the easiest way I would think would be to monitor body temperature...if the sides are already kicking in you may have a good enough dose to stay at for a while...although 40mcg's seems kind of low :think:

COTC

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
the easiest way I would think would be to monitor body temperature...if the sides are already kicking in you may have a good enough dose to stay at for a while...although 40mcg's seems kind of low :think:

COTC
Thanks for the quick reply! So I should use a thermometer? What range is an okay temp on Clen? Their are no sides today at all at 40mcgs, but yesterday hands were shaky, had a rapid heartbeat, and face was really hot with some headaches. I'm really suprised at how potent this drug is. I've done the ECA stack quite a bit and had no problems there.

Thanks COTC

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
TRUST ME go slow with this drug ... i posted on here a few days ago about my experience with it and i'm no newbie ... just go slow and increase gradually

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Just a little update

Hey guys, again thanks for the replies. I'm on day 10 now at 80 mcg's and will be upping it tomorrow. The sides just kinda caught me off guard in the beginning. Overall my Clen experience has been a good one. I'm going to run some t3 in the near future with it.

I have one more question.

I've been taking 6 grams of Taurine throughout the day along with 4 tablets of potassium at night. I read that you should take those but what is the importance of the Taurine? What exactly does it do or prevent?

Thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clen drains your body of taurine and its important to prevent severe muscle cramping

BeyondDriven

Awards
It was funny today when I was in line at the staore. I pulled out my money to give to the cashier, and my hand was shaking so bad, she looked scared! LOL! I was kinda embarrassed though..

LM600

Awards
Yeah clen makes me shake like a right alky - it's worse when you're buying alcohol to take to a dinner party, then you do get some strange, disapproving looks and you just know as soon as you're out of the shop the staff'll be talking about how bad your hands were shaking etc!!!

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
It was funny today when I was in line at the staore. I pulled out my money to give to the cashier, and my hand was shaking so bad, she looked scared! LOL! I was kinda embarrassed though..
What dose are you taking? and are you experienced with it?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
When I'm on clen, I shake the worst just before meals. It must be some kind of pavlovian insulin response thing...

-kwantam
(or maybe it's all in my head)

BeyondDriven

Awards
When I'm on clen, I shake the worst just before meals. It must be some kind of pavlovian insulin response thing...

-kwantam
(or maybe it's all in my head)
Same here! Once I eat the shakes almost totally disappear.

BeyondDriven

Awards
What dose are you taking? and are you experienced with it?
I am taking 100mcg now. This is my first "real" cycle. Ive experimented with it in the past, but never for any amount of time.

sourinthemind

Awards
Typically, you attenuate to 50% of the dosage every 14 days (give or take). So if you are using 100 mcg/day, by day 15 you should up your dosage to 150 mcg/day in order to get the same effect. Warning, at a certain dosage the sides will get to you so the best method for long term clen use is to cycle it with 2 days on and 2 days off. This should minimize most of the acclimation to the drug and prolong the attenuation. You can stay on a lower dosage much longer and get good results.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with clen, but one thing I learned from Glen's emergency room visit is that clen has a very long half-life, so when you start increasing the dosage the previous day's dose would still be with you to an extent, creating a potentially dangerous situation. Check out Glen's thread as Dr. D lays out some protocols in case of OD.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my thread about my clen experience not only to get an idea of what COULD happen but to read Dr D's advice if what happened to me happens to anyone else

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 32
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 6