Clen+anavar 1st timer

talush1336

Awards
Hey im a 19 yr old male 180 pounds been working out for 8 months went from 215 to 180 now i want to loose that last amount of belly fat and get a lil shredded i herd clen and anavar is a good cycle any info?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You haven't been working out long enough to use steroids.
Also, clen will help burn fat to a minimal degree. (Ton of sides in some)
Steroids don't burn fat. They build muscle. Diet and cardio burn fat.
The steroid just helps with nutrient repartitioning so you generally won't gain to much fat even in a calorie surplus, and in the same way in a caloric deficit you will retain and possibly even gain some mass.
So basically what I'm saying is this, build a foundation and then after you have trained for a period of time run a cycle.
But if your diet isn't down you will loose all gains made on cycle and gain a ton of fat. Iv seen people ruin their physique.
Are you fat or something? In high school I would have been very upset with loosing weight especially to that degree. Focus on building muscle and strength.

themayor

themayor

Awards
You haven't been working out long enough to use steroids.
Also, clen will help burn fat to a minimal degree. (Ton of sides in some)
Steroids don't burn fat. They build muscle. Diet and cardio burn fat.
The steroid just helps with nutrient repartitioning so you generally won't gain to much fat even in a calorie surplus, and in the same way in a caloric deficit you will retain and possibly even gain some mass.
So basically what I'm saying is this, build a foundation and then after you have trained for a period of time run a cycle.
But if your diet isn't down you will loose all gains made on cycle and gain a ton of fat. Iv seen people ruin their physique.
Are you fat or something? In high school I would have been very upset with loosing weight especially to that degree. Focus on building muscle and strength.
I agree, bro don't go using clen and anavar right away. Get a diet that works for you, build muscle and give some years of intense training. Your also only 19 years old.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hey im a 19 yr old male 180 pounds been working out for 8 months went from 215 to 180 now i want to loose that last amount of belly fat and get a lil shredded i herd clen and anavar is a good cycle any info?
Sounds like you have made good progress so far. I agree with the other guys. Wait awhile before jumping on either. Looks like you have lost just over a lb a week, so I would say you could probably just tweak your diet a little and lose the rest of the BF your wanting to ;)

talush1336

Awards
Thanks so much for your thoughts guys. ?