1st Clen cycle, no effects?

wicked_sol

Awards
Ok so I just started with my first cycle of liquid Clen. I'm only on my 3rd day and
I started with 20 mcg and today I took 45 mcg. I really didn't notice and effects or difference. Maybe like I took a caffeine pill.
I was under the impression it would pick u up like a pre workout or an eca stack and make ur body temp raise. I haven't checked my temp but feel the same.
I got Clen from a site that does 3rd party tests and has a banner on this site. Never got anything bad from them before. Am I missing something? Back in the day I used to take stacker 2 and that worked great.
I am taking wellabutrin now but don't know if that would block the effects.

MuscleJ

Awards
Typically the pill forms comes in 40mcg so increase to 60mcg and you should start feeling if not you got the mouth wash.

wicked_sol

Awards
Well tried the 60 mcg dose. Hands got a little shaky but that was about it and it didn't last that long. I'm gonna get a thermometer and track my temp. I ordered 2 bottles so going to see if the other one is any different tomorrow. Maybe I'm just to use to any kind of stimulant?
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't really square where to put it.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I don't really "feel" much from Clen either, maybe even get more tired, I do get ripped though :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have clen from the same people. Ran it before and have 3 bottles now. I go about 60-75 and get shaky, hot, and irritable. Maybe you just have a high tolerance? (I have a low one)

wicked_sol

Awards
Yeah I'm thinking my tolerance is just higher. I'm not really concerned with how it feels as long as it's working. I bumped it up to 75 and it made me fall asleep lol but it seems like it's working other wise. Guess I'll know in a few weeks.
Thanks for the info.