bulk cycle shooting for december

nick11

Awards
hey guys i am 5"10 160lbs shredded and want to take a crazy bulking cycle was interested in dbol my diet is in tact. i dont want to inject but will with hcg for post cycle if needed. i believe i have high prolactin levels, would that be a problem with gyno or does that not matter i take 5 phosphate to get less puffy nipples and it works while im on it just like gear lol but any help or suggestions i will answer back because i have time now thank you

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Advice: Don't run dbol without an injectable testosterone base. Get an AI for estrogen control. Use punctuation.

nick11

Awards
sorry about the punctuation man. about the aromatase inhibitors, you take them with post cycle or on cycle? and i was thinking about arimadex.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you run Dbol and no injectable test get 4 ad or something like alpha hard or you will feel like ****.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
On cycle. DBol will cause a lot of estrogen sides. Adex is fine. But then obviously you'd need something like nolva or clomid for a PCT.

nick11

Awards
adex on or post? and yes i was planning on nolva and hcg, but if running adex then i will run clomid with it since its better for test levels and then no hcg does this sound okay? arimadex/clomi?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You should just man up and inject. Test e and dbol would be a sweet first cycle. If you think you have high prolactin levels you can jump on some prami or caber. I prfer prami because of the positive effect it has in growth hormone levels.

nick11

Awards
is just adex and clomi okay for a pct of 50mgs max of dbol for 5 weeks and 1ad for the first 4?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
is just adex and clomi okay for a pct of 50mgs max of dbol for 5 weeks and 1ad for the first 4?
No, 1AD will have you feeling lethargic you need 4ad/4dhea or at least a dht metabolite.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Harb. If you're set on Dbol but not injecting, 4AD, Tr3st or etc is almost a must.

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
any of you guys have any info on cycles or could read my questions on my post i would much appreciate it

nick11

Awards
im changing to low dose aromasin throught the cycle, and nolv, for pct on cycle 30mgs dbol 6 weeks with 4ad 5 weeks, if you want a log later on when i get the stuff comment.

JD70

JD70

Awards
I'm going to run 12.5mg ed on cycle (dbol, test e) of exem.