(New) General Basics

redsox2013

Awards
Hi, i know I'm not the first person to do this but i need some general help understanding almost all of what you guys talk about on here. I read a lot of discussions on here and i really dont understand most of it. I just would like to speak to someone about the basics and just receive the general do and donts. Sorry again for being one of the many people who post this but i could use some legitimate help! Thanks!

redsox2013

Awards
Also, been reading some on Testplex 450 and wanted to get some opinions on that!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Protips!

1. Lurk more, post less
2.treat this like a class. Grab a notebook and make some notes, your not gonna learn everything and remeber it all in a week, or even a month
3. Look in the cycle infor section. Make notes of wuat guys are using to prepare for a cycle, protect during a cycle, and recover post cycle. You will notice trends in supps that are used.
4. Now, take this info from step 3, and do more research on each individual supps, see what others have to say, reviews, and learn Why they work how they do.

Nobody likes to spoonfeed noobs the same old info. I decide to help some out if they arent arrogant. We were all in the same boat to start. Shoot, Im still learning myself, because there is so much content to cover when it comes to messing with the hormones in your body.

redsox2013

Awards
Thanks! It's definitely gonna take a while! Appreciate the help!