Evaluate My Potential Cycle

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
First time PH cycle that was recommended to me by another member here. It will be a single PH cycle based on Olympus Labs' Dymethazi9e.
Personal info.: 22 years old, 5'6", 155 lbs., 5 years gym/ bodybuilding experience.
Cycle info.:
* Olympus Labs Dymethazi9e: 40mg/40/40/40 (4 week cycle, 20mg A.M. and 20mg P.M.)
* Olymous Labs Ar1macare Pro: 4 pills a day, everyday during cycle, 4 weeks
* Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT: 4 pills a day, everyday post-cycle, 4 weeks
*Nolvadex: In conjunction with Sup3r PCT, 20mg/20/10/10
*Serious Nutrition Solutions Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3 (on cycle and partial PCT, 1 pill three times a day)

How does this look so far? One thing I am not sure if I need is if I should add a testosterone booster in my PCT as well. If so, what would you recommend and at what dosage? Additionally, should I use liquid or solid Nolvadex? I am seeing mixed information on both types.

Any information or suggestions you guys could offer me would be much appreciated. Please keep in mine that this will be my first PH cycle so if I said anything stupid in this topic, please help correct my mistakes so I can be better informed.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Super pct is a test booster you should be good to go

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I would probably add DAA at 3gs in PCT just to be safe, it's cheap and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Also, a lot of people have been running sup3r PCT tapered and help keep rebound gyno from occurring. You can run the Sup3r PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 with one bottle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Also, make sure you're diet is right OP.

It's all fine and dandy to jump on cycle, gain 5 to 10 lbs and think wow this is awesome!

Then...

Go into PCT and lose almost all of it because you didn't eat right and train right during PCT.

If you're like me, run OSTAR1NE in PCT. I kept almost all of my gainzzz because of that right there.

It's good ****.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as what you have, looks good to me. Personally i'd throw in some CEL Cycle Assist as you can't put a price on healthy organs. If you've been training for 5 years and have a solid base, you definitely have your nutrition and training down to make this cycle very beneficial. Adding a natural test booster to PCT is preference, I used to, now I don't. I don't really see much difference other than saving a couple bucks. SERMs really get me to where I need to go. The form of your SERM is your call as well. If you can get pharma-grade tabs, then definitely go with that. There are a couple research chem sites that do solid business, the Nolva I use has always been on par.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thank you again everyone for your help. Rhadam, my diet and training program are on par, so I should be good to go when I start. As for the cycle assist, you'd recommend CEL over Olympus Labs? Also as eager as I am to start my cycle, unfortunately I have to wait 4 months until I get back from training this year. But upon my return, I will begin my cycle. I always do my research early and extensively. I'm hoping to at least buy my cycle before I leave.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thank you again everyone for your help. Rhadam, my diet and training program are on par, so I should be good to go when I start. As for the cycle assist, you'd recommend CEL over Olympus Labs? Also as eager as I am to start my cycle, unfortunately I have to wait 4 months until I get back from training this year. But upon my return, I will begin my cycle. I always do my research early and extensively. I'm hoping to at least buy my cycle before I leave.
Yup. Get that Nolvadex before you start your cycle.

I can't count how many times I've seen people start a cycle and order their ****ing PCT with a week left and then it doesn't get to them on time.

I would recommend OL just because of the ingredients in their cycle assist products.

Compare the two together if you need.
Olympus Labs Spaniard g0hardorgohom could help with any questions you may have.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know much about Olympus Labs so I can't comment there. Cycle Assist is one of the best formulated products for organ health on the market. I use even when i'm not "on" anything. Nice work doing the research early. So many guys skip that lol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Way to actually use all the info I have you bro. Props for that.
So often I spend a fair amount of time explaining this stuff to someone and then I get a pm an hour or two later asking the same questions again.

Your gonna love this cycle. You'll have enough in one bottle that you can bump it to 6 weeks if your having to much fun ;)

And I agree with the above post^ cycle assist is proven, and properly dosed.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Also, make sure you're diet is right OP.

It's all fine and dandy to jump on cycle, gain 5 to 10 lbs and think wow this is awesome!

Then...

Go into PCT and lose almost all of it because you didn't eat right and train right during PCT.

If you're like me, run OSTAR1NE in PCT. I kept almost all of my gainzzz because of that right there.

It's good ****.
5 pounds? He's running dmz bro. I gained more than that in a calorie deficit on dmz. Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would probably add DAA at 3gs in PCT just to be safe, it's cheap and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Also, a lot of people have been running sup3r PCT tapered and help keep rebound gyno from occurring. You can run the Sup3r PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 with one bottle.
Lol ya arimistane and all that rebound ;)
jk man

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
5 pounds? He's running dmz bro. I gained more than that in a calorie deficit on dmz. Lol
It was just a generalization haha. The amount of poundage isn't relevant haha.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thanks again for all the help everyone, I'm looking forward to running this when I return.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
One last question in regards to PCT SERMs. Nolvadex seems to be the preferred one but I also hear things about Clomid. From the research that I have done, I have found some conflicting info. What I have found is that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is more so used as an anti-estrogen/ testosterone booster in PCT while Clomid (clomiphene) is more commonly used for general PCT health. Additionally, I have also seen that Nolvadex is used for dry prohormone/ steroid compounds while Clomid is used for wet compounds, but my observation there could be wrong. I also founf a post back in 2007 from a forum member here called thesinner and he explained a great deal in his post: "No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT." This information helped greatly, but I'm still a little confused.

When should Nolvadex and/ or Clomid be used for PCT, what are they generally used for (as in, what prohormone or steroid clone cycles are they used for respectively), and is there any point in which they should be stacked?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
One last question in regards to PCT SERMs. Nolvadex seems to be the preferred one but I also hear things about Clomid. From the research that I have done, I have found some conflicting info. What I have found is that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is more so used as an anti-estrogen/ testosterone booster in PCT while Clomid (clomiphene) is more commonly used for general PCT health. Additionally, I have also seen that Nolvadex is used for dry prohormone/ steroid compounds while Clomid is used for wet compounds, but my observation there could be wrong. I also founf a post back in 2007 from a forum member here called thesinner and he explained a great deal in his post: "No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT." This information helped greatly, but I'm still a little confused.

When should Nolvadex and/ or Clomid be used for PCT, what are they generally used for (as in, what prohormone or steroid clone cycles are they used for respectively), and is there any point in which they should be stacked?
Long story short.

#1.
If your running any ProHormone or AAS, your changing your genes.

Some OTC, bull****, SERM made out of natural stuff isn't going to do ****.

Run gear, run a real SERM.

#2.

Run them together, or alone. Either one is going to get the job done. They are cheap if you want to run both.

#3.

Run it 4 weeks tapered down.

I run mine with Osta (which turned out ****ing awesome last time)

And added in a anti cortisol / estrogen in the beginning of the 3rd week.

That is also tapered down.