First Cycle - EP15TANE + TR3ST

phollet

Awards
Hello guys!

I have been reading a lot these days and I am planning on doing my first PH cycle. I got some blood work done and everything is great.
My main goal is to avoid as much as I can the side effects and still gaining some decent weight. I will keep a 4000kcal diet - 4500kcal.

Stats:
Lifting for 8 years, 1 year smartly
Weight: 210lbs
Height: 6'3
Body-Fat: 9%

Here is the Cycle:

Week 1: 45mg EP15TANE/day - 75mg TR3ST/day - 3 caps Aminacare Pro
Week 2: 45mg EP15TANE/day - 75mg TR3ST/day - 3 caps Aminacare Pro
Week 3: 45mg EP15TANE/day - 75mg TR3ST/day - 3 caps Aminacare Pro
Week 4: 45mg EP15TANE/day - 75mg TR3ST/day - 3 caps Aminacare Pro
Week 5: 45mg EP15TANE/day - 75mg TR3ST/day - 3 caps Aminacare Pro
Week 6: 45mg EP15TANE/day - 75mg TR3ST/day - 3 caps Aminacare Pro

Week 7: 20mg tamoxifen/day - 4caps Super TCP
Week 8: 20mg tamoxifen/day - 4caps Super TCP
Week 9: 20mg tamoxifen/day - 4caps Super TCP
Week 10: 20mg tamoxifen/day - 4caps Super TCP

Ways to avoid side effects:

-joint pain: fish oils 3caps/day - yoga 2x week - cold shower
-insomnia: melatonin
-liver damage: Aminacare Pro
-lethargy: I am using TR3ST for this reason
-hair loss: (Any advice?
-back pumps: Taurine 2g/day
-gynecomastia:TransFORM (How is the best way of using it?)

What is your thoughts on this cycle? Is there any way to make it more efficient and less pricy?

*Sorry for my english mistakes, it is not my native language.

Thank you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest for a first cycle? Estrogen sides are pretty tough, might want to stick to solo epistane for your first cycle

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
With Epi, you'll wanna bump that taurine up to 6+ grams a day.

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Yes I am LOL I actually just created a post but I cannot share the link because I have not posted more than 20 times yet smh can you get to the thread by clicking on my profile and going to my activity. I could really use some advice.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
The dosage on the Nolva should be 20/20/10/10 and not 20 all the way through.

Use taurine as needed. I'm 3 weeks in and haven't needed it.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Way too much for a first cycle. Have you looked at what people take for a first cycle lol?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I don't know about that bro epi is pretty mild
Seriously? 45mg of EPI on day 1 plus TR3ST...for a first cycle? I would highly, highly recommend not to do two compound's and not to start off dosing EPI that high. OP, EPI should not be taken lightly.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously? 45mg of EPI on day 1 plus TR3ST...for a first cycle? I would highly, highly recommend not to do two compound's and not to start off dosing EPI that high. OP, EPI should not be taken lightly.
Neither should trest, spent the last 6 weeks keeping estrogen sides in check. Sooooo glad trest wasn't my first cycle, wouldn't have known what to do

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Ya I would have started at 30 (and I did) but I've seen people run much harder compounds for their first time. Epi doesn't aromatize nor is it methylated. It's rather mild compared to msten or dmz. However none of this should be taken lightly ever. You're playing with hormones.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would have started at 30 (and I did) but I've seen people run much harder compounds for their first time. Epi doesn't aromatize nor is it methylated. It's rather mild compared to msten or dmz. However none of this should be taken lightly ever. You're playing with hormones.
epi is methylated... 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

Its harsher on the liver then Anavar, but still mild compared to some harsher methyl DS/AAS

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
epi is methylated... 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol Its harsher on the liver then Anavar, but still mild compared to some harsher methyl DS/AAS
Ya I just caught that I was going to edit it before someone caught it. That was my mistake I was getting my compounds confused. I've done so much research on the $600 of banned substances in my drawer I forgot which was what for a second ;)