TR3N + EP15TANE Cutting Cycle and... questions?

gino78

Awards
Hi there,

I am planning my TR3N + EP15TANE (from Olympus Labs) 4 weeks Cutting Cycle like this:

TR3N = 90/90/90/90

EP15TANE = 45/45/45/45

and I have some questions about your experience on these products:

1 - Since it will be my first experience with Trenavar supplements, do you consider better/more effective the liquid form DERMATR3N or the oral TR3N?

2 - I have Nolva on hand and the 4 weeks PCT will be 20/20/10/10 plus Alphamax and Viron for testboosting, it's OK?

3 - I'm thinking of using Prolactrone on cycle, for keeping in control any progestinic side effects from TR3N, right?

4 - I've also 2 bottles of Iron Legion XI-KT and 1 bottle of LG Epiandro: can I stack with this cycle or It is too much?

Thank you!

Gino

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was my exact same first cycle. My only regret was not running it longer! 6 weeks is really the best length for this cycle. Dermatren is going to be more effective because of the better absorption from the transdermal application. Pct looks good and definitely use a supplement like Inhibit P or prolactrone for prolactin control.epi/tren is perfect, you do not need to add any other hormones to this cycle, you would only be increasing your chances for side effects.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
1:Both of them work really good i would grab a bottle of derma to use morning (post shower better) and later at night and a bottle of the oral to use as a pre wo.Some people like more oral,others derma

2:is ok but sup3r pct+LJ100+nolva is more complete as a pct (TR3N shut you down hard)

3:Right, take some prami just in case

4:you can add them if you want

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a similar cycle going on here on AM, look it up.

It's called : Trenavar, Epistane recomp log - with tons of pills, drops and lotions

Dvill23

Awards
I wanna know where I can get OL Epi5tane lol I did a cycle on it over a year ago and wanted to run it again

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget to post some before- and after pics, that keeps followers motivated!

gino78

Awards
I will do this cycle in a few months. Not now
Thanks!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was my exact same first cycle. My only regret was not running it longer! 6 weeks is really the best length for this cycle. Dermatren is going to be more effective because of the better absorption from the transdermal application. Pct looks good and definitely use a supplement like Inhibit P or prolactrone for prolactin control.epi/tren is perfect, you do not need to add any other hormones to this cycle, you would only be increasing your chances for side effects.
yates84 took the words right outta my mouth like always. Lol