For everyone out there unfamiliar with Celtic Labs.

00S4Boy

Awards
I had just finished my brief descriptions of the compounds we product.

I'm sure for anyone who hasn't heard of us, you've probably seen the banners up on the forum recently and for those of you who have heard of us, a lot of our compounds are unique to us and you probably have no clue what they are or what they do. So I took the time just to sort that out for ya all.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/celtic-labs/253997-quick-guide-celtic.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for taking the time to write and explain everything out for us...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very good information up in there!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys related to the Boston Celtics?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys if you have any questions just post up a thread somewhere and we'll get to it... if we don't see it make us aware via PM!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So basically you have 2 halos?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically you have 2 halos?
A lot of compounds act like other compounds. If you mean methylclostebol, then sort of. It requires a higher dosing (100-150mg), but it actually is pretty decent for libido and energy, even solo. And it's going to be more mild in sides. Halo always gave me BP issues, never had them with high dose Celtibol.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Very good post indeed. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Wish all PH companies do this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good post indeed. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Wish all PH companies do this.
Yeah, it's pretty imperative for us to do this because we have a few compounds that other companies don't, like mestebol, dianodrol, dimethabold, m1t oxime, Celitc Mass (superdrol ph), Desoxyderm... or at least those are the compounds that originated with Celtic Labs.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it's pretty imperative for us to do this because we have a few compounds that other companies don't, like mestebol, dianodrol, dimethabold, m1t oxime, Celitc Mass (superdrol ph), Desoxyderm... or at least those are the compounds that originated with Celtic Labs.
Any word on creating a triumphalis clone, or mithras?

00S4Boy

Awards
Any word on creating a triumphalis clone, or mithras?
We may do Triumpalis if we can properly handle it, the 3 position Diazirine function can easily degrade with exposure to light or heat so it is very delicate to work with, and we wouldn't want to deliver something sub par. Also if we do, do a Triumphalis clone it won't be until Iron Legion has cleared our their stock, their a company we respect and we will not impose on their sales, like how when we took our powders and made transdermals, notice we didn't do a Dienolone one because of Iron Legion Dienazone. As for Mithras, while it is a nice compound it has a very niche following and I don't know if it would be worth while in the long run, but BA hasn't made his mind up yet.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks for the effort!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this info much appreciated !