First Injectable Cycle - Input Please!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
So, I have decided to take the plunge and dive into injectable AAS. I have a fairly experienced history with oral cycles, including SD, SD/Tren/Stano, LMG/DMZ/Stano, and a transdermal 1-test/4-ad cycle. Currently I am running 10mg SD/36mg Epi/50mg Proviron for 6 weeks as a lean bulk/recomp, but am wanting to plan ahead for my next cycle which will be an all out bulker in December/Jan/Feb. I have a few options available and would like input on which cycle would yield the best results for me given that I have a fairly extensive PH/DS history. I will give a little background on me first.

My stats are as follows: 29 years old, 6', 180lbs, 14%bf - 2+ solid years of lifting, eating clean, no hormones besides the cycle I am running now. Have been a competitive athlete all my life (played college and semi-pro soccer) but fell into the trap of recreational drugs and at one point was as low as 135lbs. I have worked my way back up naturally up to this point and foresee myself being around 190lbs and 12-13%bf by the time I am done with my current cycle. For my first injectable cycle I have decided on one of the two following cycles, but am open to suggestions.

Option 1:
Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 250 - 500mg/week inj. Mon/Thurs
Weeks 1-6: Dianabol - 25mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Proviron - 50mg ED
Arimidex on hand if needed for controlling estrogen (unsure on dose, .5mg eod if needed?)
Weeks 14-17: Nolva at 40/40/20/20

I really like this option because I would get pins included with the Sust and they come in 250mg ampules making for easy dosing, but mainly because pins are included lol.

Option 2
Weeks 1-10: Test E - 500mg/week inj. Mon/Thurs
Weeks 1-4: Dianabol - 50mg ED
Weeks 1-10: Proviron - 50mg ED
Arimidex on hand if needed for controlling estrogen
Weeks 12-15: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Pins would have to be sourced separately in this option, test comes in 10ml vials. Of course, I could always order the Sust as well and get the pins that way :p

I could possibly add Deca in as well, but haven't researched that option enough to include it in my plans...from what I understand 400-500mg a week is optimal and this can be added into the bi-weekly test injections. I plan on eating +750-1000 calories over maintenance on a 40/40/20 macro split. My diet is on point and, now that I put effort into it, consistently hit my macro goals each day and to within 100 calories of goal. I do not drink alcohol, obviously. Thoughts? Comments? Critiques?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Wait... You say you have an extensive history with oral steroids, but then in your background you say "no hormones other than current cycle". So which is it? Also: you've only been training two years, but you've run at least three or four oral cycles, maybe more? Guess the idea of tapping your genetic potential before enhancing didn't appeal to you.

MuscleJ

Awards
Very well said Chris. Pins are like 20$ for a crap load so don't worry about freebies. I hate amps, they usually get 1 or 2 broken per package a lot of people tend to crack atleast once or twice. Pros to Amps more accurately filled be means of amount of liquid suppose to be in the amp, don't have to worry about drawing up little extra gear per pin and have less in the long run. I still like the 10,20ml vials.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Wait... You say you have an extensive history with oral steroids, but then in your background you say "no hormones other than current cycle". So which is it? Also: you've only been training two years, but you've run at least three or four oral cycles, maybe more? Guess the idea of tapping your genetic potential before enhancing didn't appeal to you.
Thanks for the response Chris. I guess I should clarify. The cycles I ran previously were 6-8 years ago when I was playing college and semi-pro. I then got addicted to painkillers, adderall, and benzos and dropped from 190lbs down to 1 35lbs at my lowest. 3 years ago I went to rehab and got clean, and started lifting again seriously 2 years ago. The last two years have been all natural, up until I started my current cycle 5 days ago. And you're right, the thought of reaching my genetic potential did not appeal to me. I decided I could either keep grinding it out the hard way for another however many years, or do AAS. I've chosen to do AAS.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Very well said Chris. Pins are like 20$ for a crap load so don't worry about freebies. I hate amps, they usually get 1 or 2 broken per package a lot of people tend to crack atleast once or twice. Pros to Amps more accurately filled be means of amount of liquid suppose to be in the amp, don't have to worry about drawing up little extra gear per pin and have less in the long run. I still like the 10,20ml vials.
Good deal, thanks for the response Muscle! That helps make my decision a little easier. Also, the reason I chose to option the test for only 10 weeks is because that's how long two 10ml 250mg vials would last me. Would it be worth it to pay for the extra vial to extend the test E to 12 weeks instead of just 10? Thanks for your help, and I apologize for being unclear with regard to my background, I can see how it would be confusing without clarification.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Well, looks like my source for the test bugged out. I trust my Sust source implicitly, so looks like I'll be going that route.