Week 11 and 12 (maintance)
20mg superdrol
200mg 4ad Transdermal
Week 13-16 (cutting)
12mg MDien
30mg M5aa

Week 17+ (maintanance)
PCT and Now a long break from all PH!

I am currently in the begining of week 3 of this cycle and and up 15-20lbs. I sure was glad to get off the M1t and start the superdrol as the lethargy was getting rediculous but i am 2.5 days into the superdrol and am feeling much better already. I am 6'. and started at 210lbs (Est bf is 15-20%). Type of diet is off to the right in (). Let me know what you think.

mghoodlum

Awards
please excuse spelling mistakes as i forgot to proof!

Dsilver

Awards
Get more advice!

That is a really long cycle man, I know you have a couple weeks of PCT in the middle there, but I would definitely consult more people on here about your plans before you start a cycle like that, I just finished a 2 week cycle of M1-T and 4AD and now Im going to PCT given that M1-T says only take for 2 weeks max before taking a break from it, and this was my first PH cycle ever, but I would definitely get more input before you start that long of a cycle plan.

Ok this is the plan.

Week 1 and 2 (Bulking)
20mg M1t
200mg 4ad (transdermal)
Week 3 and 4
20mg SD
200mg 4ad (transdermal)
Week 5-8 (switch to a lean bulk)
PCT
Week 9 and 10
20mg M1t
200mg 4ad
Week 11 and 12 (maintance)
20mg superdrol
200mg 4ad Transdermal
Week 13-16 (cutting)
12mg MDien
30mg M5aa

Week 17+ (maintanance)

I am currently in the begining of week 3 of this cycle and and up 15-20lbs. I sure was glad to get off the M1t and start the superdrol as the lethargy was getting rediculous but i am 2.5 days into the superdrol and am feeling much better already. I am 6'. and started at 210lbs (Est bf is 15-20%). Type of diet is off to the right in (). Let me know what you think.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea that cycle is way to long without hcg in your pct.

mghoodlum

Awards
this is two cycles one that is 4wks followed by 4wks off and one that is 8wks followed by a long time off

mghoodlum

Awards
Or another option

Week 1 and 2 (Bulking)
20mg M1t
200mg 4ad (transdermal)
Week 3 and 4
20mg SD
200mg 4ad (transdermal)
Week 5-8 (switch to a lean bulk)
PCT
Week 9 and 10
20mg superdrol or 20mg M1t
200mg 4ad Transdermal
Week 11 and 12 (maintanance)
PCT
Week 13-16 (cutting)
12mg MDien
30mg M5aa

Week 17+ (maintanance)

Now I have 3 cycles (1 for 4 weeks, 1 for 2 weeks, and then another 4 weeker)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh, I would suggest spreading these out, and focusing on one at a time to really get down what you want. You are spread all over the place, it really looks like a mess.

What do you mean by maintenance?

What does your diet look like?

How do you plan on changing this according to the cycle layout you have proposed?

mghoodlum

Awards
Uh, I would suggest spreading these out, and focusing on one at a time to really get down what you want. You are spread all over the place, it really looks like a mess.

What do you mean by maintenance?

What does your diet look like?

How do you plan on changing this according to the cycle layout you have proposed?
Master Plan

Diet has 300 to 400 grams protein and carbs with plenty of EFA’s

Week 1-4

Goal

Pack on as much muscle mass as possible without worrying to much about body fat

How

M1T, 4ad, and SD and lots of food, pump iron

Week 5-8

Goal

Add a small amount of muscle and recuperate from cycle. Do not add any fat

How

Cut calories, PCT, and keep pumping the iron, add cardio 1 or 2 times a week

Week 9 and 10

Goal

Add some quick muscle mass and keep body fat constant

How

2wk cycle of m1t or SD and 4ad keeping calories around the same or possible adding some to take into account the added benefits of androgens ability to turn food into muscle not fat.

Week 11 and 12

Goal

Recover from androgen use and maintain weight, atleast maintaining same or loosing body fat without loosing muscle

How

PCT, cut calories again.

Week 13-16

Goal

Cut fat and maintain all muscle

How

Cut calories (carbs), add more cardio, use M5AA, and MD

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Take 4 weeks off all 3-4 weeks off everything after PCT. Especially if you ran m1t during that cycle, just so your body can get back to normal. PCT brings your test levels back up, but if you get htem up and just start another cycle right after that, they will fluctuate enought to where it will be even harder to bring them up after that, and that would be bad.

mghoodlum

Awards
clarify

Take 4 weeks off all 3-4 weeks off everything after PCT. Especially if you ran m1t during that cycle, just so your body can get back to normal. PCT brings your test levels back up, but if you get htem up and just start another cycle right after that, they will fluctuate enought to where it will be even harder to bring them up after that, and that would be bad.
So you are saying after PCT take an addittional 3 to 4 weeks off?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes he is saying that. PCT does not count as time "off"

My advice, run 2 cycles like this:

Cycle 1
weeks 1-8 300mg 4AD dermal
1-3 20-30mg superdrol
7-8 30mg superdrol
9-12 PCT
13-20 OFF

Cycle 2
1-8 300-400mg 4AD dermal
3-4 and 7-8 10-20mg M1T
9-12 PCT
13-20 off

Then go from there.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Yes he is saying that. PCT does not count as time "off"

My advice, run 2 cycles like this:

Cycle 1
weeks 1-8 300mg 4AD dermal
1-3 20-30mg superdrol
7-8 30mg superdrol
9-12 PCT
13-20 OFF

Cycle 2
1-8 300-400mg 4AD dermal
3-4 and 7-8 10-20mg M1T
9-12 PCT
13-20 off

Then go from there.
I concur, except on the dosages of SD and the 13-20 break of the first cycle, no need to take 7 weeks off if you are only taking SD and 4ad. Especially if you run it in 2 seperate mini-cycles.. SD is a loader and shouldn't be ramped up. Instead run 30mg first week and 10mg week 2-3. Then take two weeks off with just 4ad, come back and either run it at 20mg ED or same as the first way. This makes the half life actually end when you start PCT and plan on getting off instead of later.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to flushing the M1T down the nearest toilet and running only the Superdrol.
If you aren't up for that, Run M1T for 14days only at the beginning of cycles. Anything dose less than 600mg 4-ad is a waste in my opinion (i suppose it depends on how big you are).

A 3 week superdrol alone cycle - is as good (in terms of gains) as a 2 week M1T/4ad cycle. Plus the side effects and PCT is much much much much less.
I am thoroughly convinced.