When the gyms open again (sarms run), what do you have planned?

johnvonjones

Awards
Some day, the gyms will open again, what "research" do you have planned for that glorious day ?

For the first timers, what do you recommend for their first time?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'll run the cutting cycle I was about to begin a few days before the quarantine. 400mg/wk Test Cyp for 10 weeks and 50mg ed epistane for 6 weeks

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m running either dmz, msten or epistane. I have them all just been going back and forth on which

johnvonjones

Awards
For all the rats on the sidelines thinking about their first Sarms cycle...what do you recommend, 2866 and 677 ?

Although with the time spent away from the gym, will they need a few months to get back into it before they can benefit from the cycle (this is a question - because I wouldn't know yet) ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also need to consider that the safe time to go to a gym might NOT be as soon as they are open. You probably have a long time to plan this cycle out, see how much shape you can get into at home first.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am building out my home gym as we speak .
IMG_1308.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG
this rack with this cable system is what I’m getting . Basic but that way I can go back and forth between the gym and home .

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hitting it hard soon with BMP + EPI-PLEX + M-TEST

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am building out my home gym as we speak . this rack with this cable system is what I’m getting . Basic but that way I can go back and forth between the gym and home .
That will be a nice set up! Did you find a good deal on that or how much does it cost?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That will be a nice set up! Did you find a good deal on that or how much does it cost?
Since iron is about two dollars a lb the cable system is around 600 $ and can do up to 300lbs of resistance . The bench is around 300 $ and can hold up to 300 lbs so should be good enough for now .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adjustments.JPG
this is attached to a rail I would just attach it to the bench set up and just make shift it .View attachment 193760 I won’t use there bench but the one I’m getting .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since iron is about two dollars a lb the cable system is around 600 $ and can do up to 300lbs of resistance . The bench is around 300 $ and can hold up to 300 lbs so should be good enough for now .
Nice that should be a good set up! I still gotta have some free weights but cables are always a nice second.

Vincent6441

Awards
As the price of iron is fucking through the roof here in the uk aswell I made some dumbells from concrete and then taped round them
1589132503116~2.jpeg

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is the name of that cable system? Looks pretty cool.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When’re you gonna take the ar1macare pro?