My 1st day/1st time Clen. Is low dose effective 4fatloss

Kurono

Awards
My 1st day/1st time Clen log

So right now is my first day and first time with Clen. I'm only 20mcg and damn, this thing is totally jacked! It's like taking 3 doses of ECA stack at once.

My resting BPM is 200 since the last 4 hours. Because my jogging heart rate was also around 200 ish, I had to be careful. Definitely no HIIT this time. It's like heat is steaming out of my body like a pan cooking meat right now, which is not a side but normal.

I think I will cut it back to even smaller, 12.5mcg x1-2 a day. But my question is will it still be effective? My body is very sensitive to stims, alcohol and even prescription drugs that my docs always give me kid sized doses.

I'm also using 25mcg of T3 a day, only because my thyroid has goiter and requires it.

Other sides: VERY TIGHT forehead, headache , which leads me to believe hypertension.
Trembles around my body. What do u guys take to relieve these enormous headaches??
I took some L-arginine to see if that would help, but nothing. I took some advil, and nothing.

Hour 5: Heart rate reduced to 108bpm. Those first 4 hours wow @_@;
Starting stats: 14% bf, 149lb

MODERATORS: I know this isn't an ANABOLIC, lol. But I did find many other clen threads IN this same sub section and there isn't one area specifically for this. Move if needed!!

Kurono

Awards
Ok I'm on my 8th hour:

my right foot started cramping while driving. I'm walking around with a limp due to the cramping. I upped the Taurine and potassium one more serving each.

Headache was pounding so there was no well in hell I could do another round of even light cardio, let alone get up and do anything productive. My headache is starting to subside now. Just horrible!

Heartrate: 120bpm. This is twice as high as my resting bpm.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Just manage the dosage according to how you feel , lower if sides are a bit much then gradually increase dosage , remember you will build up to a tolerance to clen. The effects differ drastically from person to person, my girlfriend is currently running it at 120 and has zero sides no shaking just feels like a fireball the whole time :)

Also get a good cramp assist supplement it will stop in a day or 2

How is your cycle of clen setup?

Kurono

Awards
Thanks for the reply!

My cycle will be adjusted since this stuff is tooo strong.
Originally I was gonna go 20/40/60
but now I feel I won't be able to go over 20s lol.
T3 25mcg for hypothyroidism.

2 weeks on/2 weeks off . Taurine powder, potassium powder, no additional caffeine or stims (god no).
On my 2 weeks off, I plan to run Slim Xtreme, the little i have left. It worked better than anything.

Continue Log:

12th hour, headache finally 100% gone and no more lingering.
really burning hot like a tea kettle here .
14th hour, still pretty warm, i swear I'm getting warmer, not cooling off?
I'm gonna need to take a cold shower to get to bed, lol.
Tomorrow hitting this at 10mcg ! if i feel ok then a 2nd dose at 10mcg! haha

Btw, whoeever says this is a good performance aid, I'm like whaddaytalkingabout? I can't imagine trying to sprint at 200 bpm heartrate while my foot cramping and having a pounding headache. this is the most ANTI-performance enhancement ever! It's designed for fat loss and those two aren't exactly compatible . Eating for performance is much different than eating for fat loss as well.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
LOL its differs heavily from person to person , are you generally sensitive to stims? The girlfriend is like an energizer bunny at gym :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for the reply!

My cycle will be adjusted since this stuff is tooo strong.
Originally I was gonna go 20/40/60
but now I feel I won't be able to go over 20s lol.
T3 25mcg for hypothyroidism.

2 weeks on/2 weeks off . Taurine powder, potassium powder, no additional caffeine or stims (god no).
On my 2 weeks off, I plan to run Slim Xtreme, the little i have left. It worked better than anything.

Continue Log:

12th hour, headache finally 100% gone and no more lingering.
really burning hot like a tea kettle here .
14th hour, still pretty warm, i swear I'm getting warmer, not cooling off?
I'm gonna need to take a cold shower to get to bed, lol.
Tomorrow hitting this at 10mcg ! if i feel ok then a 2nd dose at 10mcg! haha

Btw, whoeever says this is a good performance aid, I'm like whaddaytalkingabout? I can't imagine trying to sprint at 200 bpm heartrate while my foot cramping and having a pounding headache. this is the most ANTI-performance enhancement ever! It's designed for fat loss and those two aren't exactly compatible . Eating for performance is much different than eating for fat loss as well.
I want to buy it where you buy yours lol

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Also just push through the first week or so, it will get much better and tolerable !

Kurono

Awards
reps4jesus : Um, I always get told off if I mention sources. Am I allowed to? if not you can personal message me, there's a reliable place.
ThatGuyZA: yeah I'm glad it will get better! yes I'm pretty sensitive to most any kind of substance, and use baby sized doses most of the time. Alcohol is no good to me either. Thanks, I'll push through.

17th hour: Heart rate down to around 100bpm. Definitely not a comfy 60 to go to bed nicely, but I could still sleep I guess.
I cooled off a good amount from my shower, so I'm better.

Kurono

Awards
2nd day:
The first thing is waking up to my entire face and biceps being sore. Oh, but I never worked out my face or my biceps. My whole mouth is chapped of dryness so I have to down 3 cups of water. Although I feel totally dry, my weight did not change. It's like a different kind of headache now. Like my face feels like it went through the process of becoming beef jerky..ugh.

my waking pulse is at 100bpm, the heat is still here but the blood pressure attacks have not returned.

Took in 10mcg of Clen, which is 1/4 the 40mcg pill. And also my necessary dose of T3 25mcg. I Will update how I feel in a bit.

Current diet: Anabolic diet

Kurono

Awards
Ok I took my 2nd dose at noon. My heart rate is around 192 bpm but I'm not feeling that annoying pounding headache, THANK GOD!
The sides are much better today than yesterday. So splitting the doses into smaller 10mcg really helped.

Kurono

Awards
Dwardoperez : Thanks bro

10pm
Like having the worst flu
Everything aches, every inch.

Tense face, hurts to make expressions. Its very annoying, but still I'll take it over excruciating , handicapping cramps any day.
This is not to be taken for anyone with any delicate job.

I was cutting vegetables, glad to still have my fingers! I really had to chop them much bigger since I wasn't confident about my hands trembling.
So if you have a cooking job, this isn't for you. If you are working precision instruments, this isn't for you. This is actually bad for a good portion of jobs.

Temperature : 98.5 deg, too tired atm but can't sleep, very restless. It's still early anyways.
Heartrate: 160bpm

Right now the sides are tolerable but if you don't mind laying down for a few hours a day, lol.
I have to note that the sex drive is down the toilet (my balls ache dude) and I have no appetite. I have to remind myself to eat.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hey there, glad to see you are still kicking :)

Bud you are having the strangest sides and I am beginning to think that maybe some are psychological, Libido drop on Clen in unusual as well!

"While formerly sluggish rats on a low dose clenbuterol regimen (0.01mg/kg/day) suddenly became "serial lovers" with an increase in mount latency from a sluggish 580.3s to a horny 99.5s. Their pharmacologically improved mount latency is however is still longer than that of untreated, sexually vigorous rats (61.5s). Similarly, their postejaculation interval (462s) is still 32% above "

There have been cases of Clen causing prostate issues but nothing i have seen on libido.

I have to agree with you on the if you have a precision based job, Clen is not a good idea though!

What times are you taking your clen?

bomb

Awards
holy shiat that sounds awful bro , but im subbed and good luck

Kurono

Awards
Up at 6am, probably worst night of my life just tossing and turning. I've decided I'll either do only 10mcg today or take today off and resume tomorrow. My legs and body are so sore I can't even make it to to my daily exercise, so I'll just be a ticking time bomb and that will be wasted if I take any thermos atm . It hurts to even walk. I've had better times the day after leg day and still do cardio.
I was so sore that I had not slept a wink. I'm still incredibly sore now, like I did Crossfit and my entire weeks worth of workouts all in one go.

I was so sore that it hurt to wash my face last night as every muscle is cramping up there.

I take my first dose at 7am and 2nd at 12 noon ( if there's a second dose)
Lol it's not that libido is directly attacked, but man did I mention everything was sore? If my legs are sore and my balls are sore and my balls balls are sore, I can't think or care about it. Pain is DISTRACTING to me. It's not like I have reduced blood flow or something.

Somehow I'm bloated, retaining water and up to 151 lbs. I don't know what the deal is? I cut out dairy a few days ago, thinking about how much estrogens are in my head and shoulders atm. Bought some Dandelion root powder hoping this helps

So I'm really wondering if i should keep dosing or just take today off.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Mate dose it in the morning only , it will make a world of difference , give it a day or 2 and see how it goes , chomp em first thing when you open your eyes no later

Kurono

Awards
The sides were much worse when I did 20mcg in the morning.
I did better with 10 in the morning 10 at noon.

Anyways, I can't workout today so i decided not to take it. I'm im bad achy pain to move my body.
Resume dosing TOMORROW.

Mate dose it in the morning only , it will make a world of difference , give it a day or 2 and see how it goes , chomp em first thing when you open your eyes no later

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Stay on 10 per day for now then , no use the sides destroy you!

Seeing you are so sensitive to stims perhaps 10 will suffice ! As long as you are boiling up the fats going to be targeted

Kurono

Awards
OK great! This makes Clen a huge powerhouse. I mean i got a bottle for $40 (including shipping) of 40mcg x 100 pills. This makes it much cheaper than store bought fatburners which are 1/10th as effective. It just didn't make sense to me to even bother.

Anwyays, I'm still feeling the after effect of yesterday's dose. i didn't take any at all today , but my heart rate is at 104-120 all day.

Just had a late meal: home made low carb stir fry veggies and beef

atxtypes

Awards
How much taurine are you taking? Would recommend bumping taurine up to 5 grams/day.

Kurono

Awards
Time to clear system for sides: 40 hours (Wed evening)
Last minute cramping but soreness subsided 50%. Still a lot, but better.
Hurts to breathe in deep, can only do it halfway?
I basically laid in bed all day yesterday. My sleep wasn't too great, but was better in the morning.

Today, thursday:
Same feelings as above
heart rate at wake 84bpm (24 higher than ususal)
Took my 10mcg at 7am
T3 12.5 mcg

Did a light jog as I'm pretty sore still, but progress is made. Less sore after the run. Heart rate around 145bpm after my run.
Edit resting pulse 1hr after cardio: 180bpm

You know people say creatine doesn't cause extracellular bloating. BS! I dropped it a couple days ago and now my stomach distress has gone and my ankles, and chest is no longer puffy. I was holding a lot of outside water, not just inside. I don't think i can absorb micronized creatine well, it doesn't really dissolve in water at all. I think I'll need boiling water and sugar. But I can't do sugar since I'm on anabolic diet!

Yes I'm already on 4g of Taurine, 1 more wouldn't hurt.

Kurono

Awards
Today's update: Got up later than usual, and popped in 10mcg with my T3 as usual.
But my waking pulse was 180bpm?
Yesterday: I had a dull headache half of the day and all day i was exhausted, so I was just in my bed or resting wherever I can. VERY UNPRODUCTIVE.
This crap makes you very exhausted!
I had no other side effects notable at this dosage, which is good.

On the weekend, I usually take breaks from anything hardcore and that will be much needed. Return back on Monday!
Not fun waking pulse at the speed of light man!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Can't believe you're still taking it...

Kurono

Awards
Me neither. But hey, I spent money on it so I thought I should give it 2 weeks. After that, if results are no good I'll shelve it.

Anyways what are my results for the week? Not too hot. My bf calculations show that I gained 1.5 lbs of fat and lost 5 lbs Lbm.

I think a lot has to do with stopping creatine, as I don't think i could have lost 5llbs muscle, lol?

Weight 146: 16.6% bodyfat -3.5 lbs scale weight, -5lbs lbm, +1.5lb fat

My calories are around 1400 but a couple days I was too tired and lost a meal and was down to 1100 calories. I don't think I can drop the cals any lower, its only destruction! I'm gonna have to work harder on getting that last meal in, even I have to crawl to the kitchen!

You know, I had much better results using Slim Extreme . I was at this weight before, but at 11%
No side effects, almost identical to drinking coffee lol. F* the ban!!

I'll give it another M-F and I really hope something good comes out of it! (I'm off of taking it this weekend)

Can't believe you're still taking it...

Kurono

Awards
Waking temp was only 96.3 and 62bpm after 2 full days from taking Clen.

Returned to dosing in the morning at 7am. and after exercise was only 96.6 and 104bpm. Strangely did not go up much.
It also took half the day to get to 97.6 .
I then took my 2nd dose of T3 12.5mcg at 2. My heartrate is around 144bpm

No 2nd dose of Clen today.

So basically a slow start, but sudden ramp up mid day

Kurono

Awards
After taking 10mcg of Clen today, I felt my throat hurting and to my fears, the goiter in neck has increased from 3/8 of an inch to 6/8!
That's a double in growth in 20 minutes!
Well screw this. This will be the end of this SHORT CYCLE.

I think I'll go try TT-33 and use up my last 2 weeks worth of Slim X.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
man are you reading the mcg/ml correct? that sounds like your overdosing it.

if your not you have the best supplier of clen in the world

Kurono

Awards
Definitely NOT overdosing. I'm using "Clenbuterlene 40mcg" Tablets cut into 1/4ths. I'm also sensitive to stims, and hypothyroidism exaggerates that more, so It probably wouldn't bug you out as much as me. While T3 has been reducing the goiter, the Clen is swelling it up, which is counter productive and completely unacceptable to me. I hope it will be reduced again tomorrow!

man are you reading the mcg/ml correct? that sounds like your overdosing it.

if your not you have the best supplier of clen in the world

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
tabs may not be constituted correctly, my personal preference is liquid its easier to dose wit an oral syringe either way it sounds like a pretty bad reaction and time to stop the clen

Kurono

Awards
Yep, no choice but to stop. If ECA works the same way, I probably can't take that either with the thyroid goiter issue. I'll just stick to plain old hard work
green tea, TT-33, whatever i can use for a boost. On the bright side, when I reach my goal, I don't have to credit Clen for my physique.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
ECA is no where as potent as clen different compounds all together. try eca if you want the issue i have had is the source i used for eca is not making quality products anymore. if you do find some make sure each pill is seperate and you can monitor the dose yourself
200mg=caffeine
25mg=ma hung(ephedrine)
100mg=white willow bark or 81mg=aspirin

use this to start and then play with the doses as needed if it agrees with you

Kurono

Awards
Ok thanks Hulkish1. I've used ECA in the past (the real Xenadrine back then) and lost 9 lbs. But the thing I mentioned that you missed. I did say that Clen caused my neck goiter to GROW DOUBLE in 20 minutes. This is not acceptable .And both are Beta receptor down regulators, so I can't take risks atm.

GUYS you can see my new stack and thread here: Its all SUPPLEMENT based though
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253789-iforce-tt-33-a.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 3