Looking for advice on running first cycle

LiftItNow

Awards
I have been doing some reading about dianabol and would like to run my first cycle. I am a beginner on the subject and my reading tells me 6 weeks at 30mg ED. I also read I need a testosterone base to take with and after the dianabol. I also read I need to find a post cycle therapy. I am here looking for suggestions and please remember I am a beginner so I am ignorant to most acronyms (among other things) used throughout this forum.

Thanks

stann123

stann123

Awards
If you can get test then go with test. Run it solo

skavenger58

skavenger58

Awards
Try test e
500mg a week
Run an AI EOD
then pct do
40/40/20/20
Maybe run your AI during PCT
What's your BF%

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the suggestions above, stick with the Test alone, after you're comfortable with that you can start adding orals like Dbol.
For now see how your body responds to the test.

I suggest running test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks minimum, and 12 to 16 weeks being optimum for a start.

AI is crucial to manage your estrogen levels. Formastane is a winner, but keep something like Arimidex on hand as well.

For your test cycle, your PCT require a SERM (Nolvadex\Tamoxifen or Clomid)

LiftItNow

Awards
Thank you for the replies; what are trusted supplements? If someone could post me a stack and a cycle of them I will read into it even more.

skavenger58

skavenger58

Awards
Thank you for the replies; what are trusted supplements? If someone could post me a stack and a cycle of them I will read into it even more.
I use a basic preworkout I switch it up a lot
Musclemeds carnivore
Animal pak and flex

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What are you looking for in specific? Asking for a recommended trusted supplement is like asking for someone to recommend you a car. There are so many lol

LiftItNow

Awards
I meant a cycle for test - that was what the thread was about. not preworkouts...