2nd cycle help

Hubbatheninja

Awards
I used super tren by blackstone labs best **** for the week I was on I sadly had to get off because I have a drug test coming up next month I did not know about and could not take the risk I'm on pct till July 16. I'm really looking to do a second cycle of something good to get really cut up and a lot bigger. the super tren shut me down the week I was on it. Little bit on me I'm 5,11 183 about 16% bf.

stann123

stann123

Awards
You probably didn't need to stop it. Drug test for what?

Hubbatheninja

Awards
If I stop July 16 wen can I run another cycle cause I was only on the super tren for a week.

stann123

stann123

Awards
a week or 2 after. How long are you on pct for?

Hubbatheninja

Awards
I'm going a full 4 weeks on pct I've been on for close to a week

Hubbatheninja

Awards
Does any one know a good ph cycle for muscle gains and getting more cut

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Does any one know a good ph cycle for muscle gains and getting more cut
Its really diet dependant moreso that compound dependant, although some are drier than others to make you look more cut while on.

Epi, Halo, Furaza, anything that doesn't have much Estrogen conversion.

Or run an AI strong enough while on a "wet" compound to limit the water weight.

I would read through some logs here on AM and get a feel for what you want to run

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=671

Write ups on the compounds give a good idea as well, those are from Olympus Labs which are all 15% off with the code OLYMPUS15 right now

Hubbatheninja

Awards
I was thinking about halo or tren again but halo sounds great and I would use a recomp diet but halo is suppose to convert to estrogen what strong ai would u recommend I just used eradicate from blackstone labs

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Hubbatheninja

Awards
What if I ran tren again what could I run with it so it does not shut me down badly?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5