ph bulk cycle

gigioitalian

Awards
Ho guys. I've used some ph in the past but now I need your help for a real bulking badass stack. It's almost impossibile to have real gear here so i'd go straight with phs. Any suggestion? (I'm very gyno prone and estrogen kinda loves me :()

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Titan stack by Flex Fitness. 20+lbs easy! Its not a wet gain either. Just run an ai to keep estro from causing probs.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Titan stack by Flex Fitness. 20+lbs easy! Its not a wet gain either. Just run an ai to keep estro from causing probs.
Is this what you recently ran wicked? This def isn't a beginner stack.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is this what you recently ran wicked? This def isn't a beginner stack.
Yep. No its not for beginners. It was very easy to manage for me. Didnt op say he has ran phs before?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Stenadrol. It has methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol in it.If you dare, you could stack it with DermaTREST. Then you'd need an AI like TransFORM because trestolone aromatizes.It doesn't get better than that.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't saying the OP was a beginner, just making a blanket statement that it wasn't a beginner's cycle.

Stenadrol looks solid.

gigioitalian

Awards
Yeah guys ur right. Im not a beginner anyway but as time passes by i cant handle anymore estrogenic and progestinic sides. Mmm I thought about stacking mechabol and sd.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Just run DMZ and be happy like everyone else who runs it.

gigioitalian

Awards
I wanted to stick around 10 lbs very lean. Will dmz suit my goal?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to stick around 10 lbs very lean. Will dmz suit my goal?
Easy if you eat right;)

Check out Olympus labs Dymethazi9e. Big bang for your buck, and nutri-verse has sweet deals all the time.

SAVE10NOW usually works for a 10% discount.

Orbit has Olympus labs too.

gigioitalian

Awards
Sorry guys and what about stacking mechabol with oral winny or oxandrolone for an explosive lean mass stack? A friend of mine has a bottle of each and He use then nomore so I'm tempted

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just run dmz and trest.

gigioitalian

Awards
With trest should I use and ai such as a'dex and anti prolactin or I'd be fine anyway?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys and what about stacking mechabol with oral winny or oxandrolone for an explosive lean mass stack? A friend of mine has a bottle of each and He use then nomore so I'm tempted
No point in stack like that IMO.

Mechabol is very mild.

Winny doesn't really build muscle.

Anavar, if it's real, is good if you can afford to dose it high enough.

I'd go with DYMETHAZI9E and trest (DermaTREST) just like reps4jesus suggests.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With trest should I use and ai such as a'dex and anti prolactin or I'd be fine anyway?
DermaTREST is definitely your best bet. 3 grams of trestolone in transdermal solution, gives much more bang for your buck than competitive TD trestolone product.Formestane, arimidex, aromasin are all good options for on-cycle AI. I don't think you'll need prolactin antagonist but it's always good to have on hand.

gigioitalian

Awards
Ok guys thanks a lot. I'd probably follow your suggestions with trest and maybe sd (in EU dmz is kinda hard to find). What about the dosages?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys thanks a lot. I'd probably follow your suggestions with trest and maybe sd (in EU dmz is kinda hard to find). What about the dosages?
You could use Stenabol (methylstenbolone) instead of SD if you want.I'd start DermaTREST at 1ml (50mg) per day and up it to 2ml (100mg) per day if you can handle it.If you decide to use SD too, I'd dose it at 10/20/20/20.If you go with Stenabol, you could run it for 6 weeks and dose it a bit higher than SD.You can continue taking DermaTREST after dropping orals. 8 weeks of DermaTREST is very doable.