Accidentally purchased 100 22G x1.5" syringes....

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
I'm starting a test E cycle . I meant to order 23G or 25G pins but I realized today I got 22G...I have so many now. Do any of you guys on here inject glutes with 22G pins?? Is it really a big difference?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting a test E cycle . I meant to order 23G or 25G pins but I realized today I got 22G...I have so many now. Do any of you guys on here inject glutes with 22G pins?? Is it really a big difference?
Well that'll be a quick injection.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Haha yes I did. I didn't mean I've started already I'm just gathering gear to prepare for a cycle I have some time...my pins just came in today though and I realized they were not the right size!

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Lol true. I was thinking the same thing...but realistically that can't be correct could it? It must be something to do with me recently coming off clomid and nolva and still in my system?

I may not even run the test if it remains the same

wrathman10

Awards
Quick question and not to derail your thread but how do you go about getting rid of your used needles?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Lol true. I was thinking the same thing...but realistically that can't be correct could it? It must be something to do with me recently coming off clomid and nolva and still in my system? I may not even run the test if it remains the same
I honestly don't know at this point.
I am not to sure of much right about now lol

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Wrathman I dispose of my syringes using hazardous waste container...although idk where u can get these? I got mine from my dad he's an ophthalmologist so it was convenient. U might be able to order one online if ur concerned about tossing them in a cardboard box in the trash..I think its actually illegal idk how anyone would cAtch you though

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Quick question and not to derail your thread but how do you go about getting rid of your used needles?
Sharps container (available to by online - google it) or if you're doing it on the cheap, an empty glass coffee jar works for me...

MuscleJ

Awards
That's all I use is 22g, it's the same pain level but may accrued scar tissue more faster. But I use it for TRT no issues.