So Two weeks into my PCT, I accidentally injected tests cypionate

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know, I know how did I get myself in this predicament. I’ll explain: so I’ve been trying to get on a fertility protocol for the past few weeks. I have been three weeks off of testosterone altogether, taking a Enclomiphene 25 mg every other day, I was taking hCG towards the end of my injections. And I was on TRT for over a year.

I’ve been feeling absolutely awful, and today I honestly caved and pinned 30 mg of test cyp, As I decided to bail on this fertility protocol. I know many of you would judge me for being a wimp and not toughing it out, and you’re absolutely right. But I’m at this point what would you do if you were in my position? Just get back on TRT or would I have to start my PCT fertility protocol from the beginning?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn’t seem like a big deal and I’d just keep going with the pct if that’s what you want to do.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesn’t seem like a big deal and I’d just keep going with the pct if that’s what you want to do.
Are you sure? I feel like an idiot, I get really neurotic during PCT and indecisive so I’m pretty sure I’m just overthinking things. But still I feel like I’ve set myself back after I’ve made so much progress during this fertility protocol any suggestions on where I should go from here? Two more weeks of PCT or four? So far I’ve been on and clomiphene 25 mg every day for three weeks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In psychology this is called : looking for approbation. Even if you put your conscience at ease with peoples answer the truth is you did what you did and you WANT to go back on trt. So why play games like it’s your mind? Be honest to yourself. Pin that test and accept your decisions.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In psychology this is called : looking for approbation. Even if you put your conscience at ease with peoples answer the truth is you did what you did and you WANT to go back on trt. So why play games like it’s your mind? Be honest to yourself. Pin that test and accept your decisions.
Fair enough.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was an accident.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you?.. I been on test for 17yrs..I had 4 kids...no hcg till recently to see if it would help with libido..you been on trt for a yr..its gonna be a hellstorm trying to bounce back..especially if you were low to begin with

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How old are you?.. I been on test for 17yrs..I had 4 kids...no hcg till recently to see if it would help with libido..you been on trt for a yr..its gonna be a hellstorm trying to bounce back..especially if you were low to begin with
28. Im not trying to bounce back, Im trying to regain fertility

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You had kids while on Test? and no HCG?? impressive

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You had kids while on Test? and no HCG?? impressive
Actually way more people than you think had kids on test after several years. Perhaps you already weren’t super fertile to begin with unfortunately. I honestly doubt a single year on test would bring your sperm count to 0.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Actually way more people than you think had kids on test after several years. Perhaps you already weren’t super fertile to begin with unfortunately. I honestly doubt a single year on test would bring your sperm count to 0.
had no issues with fertility shortly before TRT

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4yrs on trt then started having kids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do light blasts and cruise on a trt dose. No hcg at all. Balls stay plump and normal size and sperm quality is just fine.

Do you know what your count and motility were on trt and what it is now?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you actually gotten a sperm count?