Prohormones, t-boosters & such

DREA_25

Awards
It's been two months since my first test cycle, came off nicely. How long until I can try a pro hormone? I was thinking of stacking a reputable pro hormone with some DAA...just looking for ideas..thoughts?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
PH & DAA stack, I don't think so bro lol

DAA is not gunna do anything on cycle

Time on + Pct = Time off

DREA_25

Awards
Daa is pct along with it. Ph is your cycle
so now the question is how much longer should I wait before I start? And what are some reputable pro hormones? I got the DAA covered I know what I'm getting

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So it's been what two weeks since pct? If ur last pin was two months ago. A cycle is not in your future anytime soon. I know this isn't what you wanna hear. I'm sure someone will eventually tell you to start tomorrow. You got one body one life and one chance. I'd wait 3 months. IMO!

DREA_25

Awards
So it's been what two weeks since pct? If ur last pin was two months ago. A cycle is not in your future anytime soon. I know this isn't what you wanna hear. I'm sure someone will eventually tell you to start tomorrow. You got one body one life and one chance. I'd wait 3 months. IMO!
so another month or start the pro hormone 3 months from now?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test cyp 500 mg a week 12 weeks. 4 week pct clomid and some dhea. Simple
Time on + PCT = time off..... So 18 weeks from last dose of clomid. Simple

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Time on + PCT = time off..... So 16 weeks from last dose of clomid
Yeah 16 weeks is even better! That's better advice. take that bro and go with it. Like I said one body one life and one chance. Do it right. What is good is muscle if you have damaged organs. You can look healthy but be Heathly!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 18 weeks is even better! That's better advice. take that bro and go with it. Like I said one body one life and one chance. Do it right. What is good is muscle if you have damaged organs. You can look healthy but be Heathly!!!
Corrected

I made a typo... 18 weeks forgot to add 2 weeks between pin + first clomid dose lol