Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Currently on cycle which started on Monday:

Tren ace 350mg/week
Test prop 350mg/week
Anadrol 50mg/day

Support supps are on, running exemestane at 12.5mg every 4 days and cabergoline at 0.5mg every 2 days. Other supps include cycle assist, fish oils, multi-vitamin, b-vitamin, kre-alk, HMB and BCAA's. Water intake is normal.

Problem is, I started cycle with a headache from the Thursday before. Didn't think it was anything bad, so started cycle as I hit the beach in 12 weeks and I'm never normally ill (and I've never had a headache).

Headache isn't going anywhere, and on Thursday (a week after it started) I decided to go for an eye test to see if it was that. Eyes are fine, so went to my GP and told him about the steroids. Blood pressure is ever so slightly up, but nothing to worry about, and temperature was slightly high so he said if it gets worse he would put some antibiotics out for me. He doesn't think the steroids are to blame due to the timings, and thinks it could be a minor infection because of temperature.

Last 2 days it's got worse and I've been shivering and shaking, so this morning got a prescription for penicillin. I don't ever take painkillers, but started on paracetamol this morning to try and reduce temperature and allow me to move my head without it feeling like it's going to burst.

Issue is, do I come off cycle, hold my cycle, or try and push through and rest? And will the painkillers and steroids interfere with the penicillin?

Thoughts from experienced members here would be welcomed.

Cheers.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
The penicillin wont effect the juice, loads of peeps have had to do it while on cycle and been 100%

I would suggest riding it out for a few days after starting then see how you are feeling, essentially listen to you body.