Dmz low dose for 1st time user

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
I was wondering what are some thoughts on running dmz at 15mg for a first time ph user?

Age 26
Weight 150lbs
5'2"
Bf% 16-17

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15 Could be a solid run for a first timer, you'd definitely get a physiological boost. I don't see any issues with it. You wouldn't have to PCT really, just use some DAA post cycle and take a bit of time off.

The only issue with something like that is, you don't get all the components of a proper cycle to learn about your body and how to do things right. With a proper cycle you'd look in to AIs, PCT, organ support... all the goodies that make up a proper run. Your call.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
The only reason I was wondering at such a low does is since I'm a short person. I was thinking maybe it would make a difference in someone like me being 5'2"

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yea bro, DMZ is gunna be my next run.

**** looks legit, lots of good feedback.

I'm sure you'll love it, just like everyone else.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Just did a google search and found some ppl saying that dmz isn't recommend for 1st time users :s now I'm rethinking about using it might just have to go with epi or hdrol just to play it safe.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
The only reason I was wondering at such a low does is since I'm a short person. I was thinking maybe it would make a difference in someone like me being 5'2"
body weight and experience are more important factors in dosing than height.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Yea bro, DMZ is gunna be my next run.

**** looks legit, lots of good feedback.

I'm sure you'll love it, just like everyone else.
I'd kinda like to try it too but I've been afraid that's its like sd. I hate that crap. gives me low blood sugar and make me a hot head, bad. I get so p*ssed off on that stuff that I almost cant control it. no other compound I've tried does me that way. I even gave away a bunch of it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did a google search and found some ppl saying that dmz isn't recommend for 1st time users :s now I'm rethinking about using it might just have to go with epi or hdrol just to play it safe.
It's not, but at 15mg it wouldn't really be an issue.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd kinda like to try it too but I've been afraid that's its like sd. I hate that crap. gives me low blood sugar and make me a hot head, bad. I get so p*ssed off on that stuff that I almost cant control it. no other compound I've tried does me that way. I even gave away a bunch of it.
I'll let you know how it goes for me.
I'm gunna use it as a kicker though.

From what I've read on here and feedback from quite a few people the sides are next to none until you get up to 45-60mg and above.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
I'll let you know how it goes for me.
I'm gunna use it as a kicker though.

From what I've read on here and feedback from quite a few people the sides are next to none until you get up to 45-60mg and above.
I have read the same as far as having sides when you get above a certain dosage.

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz has no sides at 30 mg, none. There's no reason why epi or halo would be better for a first time cycle.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Dmz has no sides at 30 mg, none. There's no reason why epi or halo would be better for a first time cycle.
Another positive reply ...dang it can't decide on what compound ...f it I'll stack both lol