Test cycle First injecable cycle

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Will be starting Test cycle, still deciding on kickstarter. I moved it back because I got bronchitis and will start a week after I feel 100%.
Test cyp 500mgs/week Monday and Thursday breakup, pct will consist of nolva and clomid (20/20/20/20), (75/50/50/25) looking to use ostarine for 8 weeks after 4 weeks of pct, until my next run. Diet consists of 2800 cals (around that), 300 protein, 200 carbs. Will up cals on cycle and throught pct because my maintenance will go up as does weight and looking to make the most of this. Will be using a-Dex .25 eod and hcg. I am 5'9 and 176 pounds. Any advice would be appreciated.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Use DMZ for 1st 30 days.
Yea, booooyyyy lol
Eat to, 5"9 at 170-180 isn't much.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Use DMZ for 1st 30 days. Yea, booooyyyy lol Eat to, 5"9 at 170-180 isn't much.
I seriously considered it but I've used DMZ in my previous two cycles to I won't get too much out of it I'm assuming.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
dbol kicker if you want to bulk. anadrol would also work. and eat more if maximum gains are your goal. 2800 cals isn't a lot.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
dbol kicker if you want to bulk. anadrol would also work. and eat more if maximum gains are your goal. 2800 cals isn't a lot.
looking to bulk with minimal fat gain, might throw winny in like 6 weeks. But I've considered dbol just a little concerned with serious water retention with it, hard to maintain those gains.

Mystere3

Awards
I seriously considered it but I've used DMZ in my previous two cycles to I won't get too much out of it I'm assuming.
Why do you say that? I've run dmz a dozen times and it works fine.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Winny for last 6 weeks, sorry for not specifying better* just a thought though

Mystere3

Awards
body build a tolerance to anything it has had before. With any drug
Yeah you know all steroids bind the androgen receptor right? You won't develop tolerance to a given compound but all of them.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Yeah you know all steroids bind the androgen receptor right? You won't develop tolerance to a given compound but all of them.
I gotcha. I think I'm going to go ahead though with dbol first four weeks. Thank you for the input and the insight on that. And yes I knew steroids bind to the androgen receptor lol.

Crazy bad

Awards
I would lower clomid dose to [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]50/25/12.5/12.5. You can also run ostarine in your pct to help you maintain gains.[/FONT]

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
I would lower clomid dose to 50/25/12.5/12.5. You can also run ostarine in your pct to help you maintain gains.
yeah I been considering osta, some say it's suppressive by a lil, some says it's not, but my bloodwork after will dictate that. I think I'm gunna go ahead and do it.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I'd say var as a kicker, and run the Osta with pct for 4 weeks and then after for 4-8 more. Some people are different, but many (myself included) had no suppression on Osta at 25.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
At 176, I'd say dbol, no winny and up your cals like someone else said...

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
At 176, I'd say dbol, no winny and up your cals like someone else said...
gotcha currently eating around 3500 and dbol will be my kickstarter sorry for not stating that just picked it up just waiting the days for it to get to me.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
gotcha currently eating around 3500 and dbol will be my kickstarter sorry for not stating that just picked it up just waiting the days for it to get to me.
if bloat or any E2 sides become an issue, a low dose AI or serm will remedy it. I prefer 10mg nolva ed or eod. ai's give me joint pain.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Still waiting for my dbol and adex to come in, made a few changes in the cycle, going to use hcg 500iu ed last 3 weeks leading up to pct. can't wait to start. Gotta be patient though