Espatain on a drug test?

sampson15

Awards
will espstain show up on a regular urine drug test? if so how long after u finish will it stay in your system? Thanks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
No it won't. It's a different drug test and is quite expensive to do. They only test for mood altering drugs like amphetamines.

sampson15

Awards
Thanks man, i seen on the bottle that it may show up on a urine test. Where i work they give random test. is there any urine test out there that will detect espstain?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I assume you mean epistane? I had some bloods done at the doctor while on M1T and they didn't say anything about it. They did freak out about my HDL/LDL, though. :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks man, i seen on the bottle that it may show up on a urine test. Where i work they give random test. is there any urine test out there that will detect espstain?
I think there are some but they don't test for specific drugs they test for levels of androgens or something like that. Either way the normal drug tests that workplaces put you through don't test for things like steroids or designers. The military does and some police forces etc etc do random androgen testing but not the average workplace.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The military does not do random androgen testing unless you are suspected of using and even then you have to do things that would make them think thats the culprit etc.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Yea, they're much harder to test for. And the truth is they don't have much impact on the workplace. Drug tests are more for things like Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Heroin, LSD, Marijuana, and other drugs that have a serious impact on an employees workplace functionality.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yea, they're much harder to test for. And the truth is they don't have much impact on the workplace. Drug tests are more for things like Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Heroin, LSD, Marijuana, and other drugs that have a serious impact on an employees workplace functionality.
It doesn't have an impact on anyone but the user (unless your using tren lol). That's why government should stay out of our business.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
It doesn't have an impact on anyone but the user (unless your using tren lol). That's why government should stay out of our business.
Agreed. You mean Pro-Tren? I've never used it but I've used M-DIEN and loved it. Didn't have any attitude issues or otherwise with it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The military does not do random androgen testing unless you are suspected of using and even then you have to do things that would make them think thats the culprit etc.
Either way they do have a test for it and will test you if they see fit.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Agreed. You mean Pro-Tren? I've never used it but I've used M-DIEN and loved it. Didn't have any attitude issues or otherwise with it.
Hahaha no he means real trenbolone. That can make you a bit cranky at times lol.

sampson15

Awards
if i have blood work done for a physical in july would it show up? im going to end the cycle the 19th of may. And how long is epistane in your system after you stop taking it? i heard it doesn't take but a few days for oral to be out of you system is this true? Thanks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
if i have blood work done for a physical in july would it show up? im going to end the cycle the 19th of may. And how long is epistane in your system after you stop taking it? i heard it doesn't take but a few days for oral to be out of you system is this true? Thanks
If your getting androgen testing it doesn't matter how long it takes to get your blood levels down as detection times are very different. I'm not sure of the detection time for Epi but for example deca durabolin is out of your system in 3 ish weeks but can be detected for up to 18months.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
If your getting androgen testing it doesn't matter how long it takes to get your blood levels down as detection times are very different. I'm not sure of the detection time for Epi but for example deca durabolin is out of your system in 3 ish weeks but can be detected for up to 18months.
yea, but the standard testing does not generally include androgens.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
yea, but the standard testing does not generally include androgens.
No it doesn't but i was replying to Sampson who said he was getting bloodwork for a medical and was worried about it. Id be surprised if anyone tested for it without due cause.