smart drug

Idontliketren

Awards
yo,

does anyone know anything about psycho-stimulants in sports ( rugby football baseball... ) ?

I've read so far that ritalin and modafinil are used in sports but I'm very doubtful of their effectiveness considering the effects described. I have been told about molecules that increase ur focus as if "time was slowed down" but absolutely not what I have read about ritalin and modafinil.

thank you in advance for your help :)

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the affects are highly exaggerated for dramatic affect in the articles your reading, or from idiots that think anime is real "molecules that increase ur focus" LMAO... That being said, it absolutely works to give you hyper focus and there's a reason it's on the WADA list as a no no.

Idontliketren

Awards
I think the affects are highly exaggerated for dramatic affect in the articles your reading, or from idiots that think anime is real "molecules that increase ur focus" LMAO... That being said, it absolutely works to give you hyper focus and there's a reason it's on the WADA list as a no no.
I know it's exaggerated like the articles about the effects of weed lmao. I heard about it from a Tight end in a documentary about doping in the NFL and I wanted to know the exact name of the molecules ( because I'm not sure that ritalin is really suitable for sports and the tight end didn't give the name of the molecule ).

I want to try it in rugby I can give you a detailed feedback.

Im not american so what's "WADA" ?

Idontliketren

Awards
I found something named "adderall" anyone know something about it ?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know it's exaggerated like the articles about the effects of weed lmao. I heard about it from a Tight end in a documentary about doping in the NFL and I wanted to know the exact name of the molecules ( because I'm not sure that ritalin is really suitable for sports and the tight end didn't give the name of the molecule ).

I want to try it in rugby I can give you a detailed feedback.

Im not american so what's "WADA" ?
There is no molecule lol the person that spoke was coached to say that, and the person who coached him is a moron... I've no experience using it for sports though. And WADA is a worldwide organization, not American specific. World Anti Doping Agency

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found something named "adderall" anyone know something about it ?
Haha, yeah I do know something about it… it’s a ADHD drug. It’s amazing but it’s also illegal in sports, even if it’s no concern to you I would recommend some kind of pre workout instead because it’s easy to get hooked on it. I myself is semi hooked on it… 😬