Advice on decision to blast and cruise

Matt282

Awards
So I am currently almost 7 weeks (48 days) into my first injectible cycle. It WAS planned to go:

test e @400mg week (1-14)
Alpha 20 @60mg a day (1-3)
PRO TREN @150mg a day (weeks 2.5-8)
Epi @45 mg a day (11-16)

So far my stats from this are
height: 5'8
weight: 174 (+14)
bodyfat: 11% (0 change)

1 rep maxs
bench: 325 (+45)
Squat: 405 (+70)
deadlift: 475?? (+40)

My original reason for the use of multiple prohormones with test was the ease of access and my fear of pinning, however I have come to actually enjoy pinning:) I have also found that the prohormones make me sick, and not feel my best. My issues currently with the Pro-Tren has been extreme irritability, lack of motivation, and some light liver discomfort, and darker urine. I also have not experienced any gains in the last week or two. I have decided after I run out of the tren I do not wish to run another oral for a long time due to the internal discomforts and health issues I feel are more prevalent compared to injectables. I would like to switch over to a "cut mix" soon. Ran as followed

8-10 weeks (every day pin)

Test P 300mg a week
Tren A 300mg a week
Mast P 300 mg a week

now my question is how long should I cruise before going into this next "blast"? Do I even wait at all because I have never taken these compounds? I feel maybe a 6 week cruise at 200mg test a week would be optimal and then start the first week of June. Or could I even keep or raise the dosage of Test until the time being of June? Also seeing I am on a lower dose of test than on most "Blasts" does this affect my cruise dose?

sorry for any confusion and the excess of information in the post, just trying to give the best background. Thank you

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am currently almost 7 weeks (48 days) into my first injectible cycle. It WAS planned to go:

test e @400mg week (1-14)
Alpha 20 @60mg a day (1-3)
PRO TREN @150mg a day (weeks 2.5-8)
Epi @45 mg a day (11-16)

So far my stats from this are
height: 5'8
weight: 174 (+14)
bodyfat: 11% (0 change)

1 rep maxs
bench: 325 (+45)
Squat: 405 (+70)
deadlift: 475?? (+40)

My original reason for the use of multiple prohormones with test was the ease of access and my fear of pinning, however I have come to actually enjoy pinning:) I have also found that the prohormones make me sick, and not feel my best. My issues currently with the Pro-Tren has been extreme irritability, lack of motivation, and some light liver discomfort, and darker urine. I also have not experienced any gains in the last week or two. I have decided after I run out of the tren I do not wish to run another oral for a long time due to the internal discomforts and health issues I feel are more prevalent compared to injectables. I would like to switch over to a "cut mix" soon. Ran as followed

8-10 weeks (every day pin)

Test P 300mg a week
Tren A 300mg a week
Mast P 300 mg a week

now my question is how long should I cruise before going into this next "blast"? Do I even wait at all because I have never taken these compounds? I feel maybe a 6 week cruise at 200mg test a week would be optimal and then start the first week of June. Or could I even keep or raise the dosage of Test until the time being of June? Also seeing I am on a lower dose of test than on most "Blasts" does this affect my cruise dose?

sorry for any confusion and the excess of information in the post, just trying to give the best background. Thank you
If those symptoms are bothering you then you are no way prepared for real trenbolone.