Back To ProHormones - Cuttyle Cycle Help Needed

xFireBullx

Awards
Hello, I want to start another cycle to cut for summer and im choosing to go with prohormones instead of AAS because of the money. I never really ran a prohormone cycle before. I started Epi after highschool but stopped 2 weeks in due to serious back pumps. I did not have any knowledge of anything and thought it was something more serious. I've been lifting serious for 6+ years and have a couple AAS cycles under my belt already. I was about to order master/tren/test/winny/var but an 8 week cycle would run me close to 1k so I decided to go the prohormone route. Can anybody recommend a good prohormone cutting cycle?

24 years old (25 next month)
5'10 @ 205lbs
About 17% BF

One spot I checked out is pro hormone warehouse. LG has a cutting andro kit that contains Epiandro, 17-Proandro, 1-Andro,and Form-XT as PCT.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and noted!

Mystere3

Awards
Epi 45 mg for 6 weeks.
Novla 20/20/10/10

/thread.

jflow87

Awards
Honestly IMO Epi seems to be used the most for cutting. Very inexpensive too. Maybe it will be better for you now that you are more experienced and educated on the subject matter.

However, at 17% BF I am wondering if you can possible naturally cut a little harder to get your BF down to at least 13% before starting a cycle. You'll get more bang for your buck dropping BF in that range as those percentages will be even harder to shave off than the ones you're attempting now.

Either way, wish you the best of luck!

xFireBullx

Awards
Honestly IMO Epi seems to be used the most for cutting. Very inexpensive too. Maybe it will be better for you now that you are more experienced and educated on the subject matter.

However, at 17% BF I am wondering if you can possible naturally cut a little harder to get your BF down to at least 13% before starting a cycle. You'll get more bang for your buck dropping BF in that range as those percentages will be even harder to shave off than the ones you're attempting now.

Either way, wish you the best of luck!
Ok cool, definitely going to do the Epi. I am currently dieting and trying to drop the BF% naturally atm. Hitting vegas may 17 so idk if I will wait to 13% to start the cycle though..

Diet and exercise.
Roger that. Got that down pretty well.

Thanks for the input guys. Any brands I should go after?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
IronFlex ;)
You could also grab some Stano or Trest to stack if your energy levels get low.

jflow87

Awards
IBE Epistane - currently taking it right now. PHF runs some pretty good prices now and then.

PS. I see you're from somewhere near my hood. I live in San Diego...and Vegas is DEF in the sights for this summer!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
IBE Epistane - currently taking it right now. PHF runs some pretty good prices now and then.

PS. I see you're from somewhere near my hood. I live in San Diego...and Vegas is DEF in the sights for this summer!
I never ran IBE but i have ran CEL Shredded and Ironflex's brands CEL and Ironflex was solid shredded labs was so so.
I am up in Vista- You going to hit up Rehab?

xFireBullx

Awards
Sorry bros had to go to work.

Wil look into IBE. San Diego, nice! I'm trying to go party out in San Diego as well this summer. I'll be in vegas May 17-19 :)

I never ran IBE but i have ran CEL Shredded and Ironflex's brands CEL and Ironflex was solid shredded labs was so so.
I am up in Vista- You going to hit up Rehab?
Will look into these! Idk about Rehab, I was thinking Encore on Sunday or marquee dayclub

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Either one you pick should be insane

jflow87

Awards
Will look into these! Idk about Rehab, I was thinking Encore on Sunday or marquee dayclub
Yeah just pick the DJ you want to see as the experience is the same at all 3 of these. FUN AS ****.

McCrew530...ha we are neighbors. I live in San Marcos (San Elijo) and I workout at the 24 in Vista off of Sycamore.

Mystere3

Awards
Ebc is the best of the Vegas day clubs; IMO. Marquee is just sort of a weird setup. Daylight isn't bad.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
McCrew530...ha we are neighbors. I live in San Marcos (San Elijo) and I workout at the 24 in Vista off of Sycamore.
No sh!t I used to work out there as well