Banned
Awards
Is it a good idea to do 3 cycles of Epistane / year? every 4 months

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You haven't done even your first cycle yet, no need to wonder things like that.

Blood work is the only way to tell... But in the end of the day it's up to you. It's up to what you want to do.

I honestly admit that I don't follow these gereral rules of thumbs. I don't take proper time off. But I'm aware that I'll end up in TRT at some point.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
You haven't done even your first cycle yet, no need to wonder things like that.

Blood work is the only way to tell... But in the end of the day it's up to you. It's up to what you want to do.

I honestly admit that I don't follow these gereral rules of thumbs. I don't take proper time off. But I'm aware that I'll end up in TRT at some point.

Yea i know, i'm just curious , trying to know what's the best use etc.
" I don't take proper time off. But I'm aware that I'll end up in TRT at some point. " , what do you do exactly ? do'nt wanna end up in TRT , if i take 2 cycles of epi with proper serm+ pct / year , do i have a big risk to have to use TRT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's genetic thing.

Nowadays I pretty much do PCT just to give my receptors a break and I jump on right after it.

However, I'm getting my bloods done regularly - and I also donate blood.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
It's genetic thing.

Nowadays I pretty much do PCT just to give my receptors a break and I jump on right after it.

However, I'm getting my bloods done regularly - and I also donate blood.
Ok , that's not recommended for me right ? i'll do the cycle in mid july as you told me , will end in end september , if i really liked it / great results and not sides effects , can i run an other one in december for exemple ? or it's too harsh for my body ?

I heard 11 OXO was good for lean gains , i made some researchs , but looks like it's not sold everywhere

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell no, I don't recommend it to anyone. 6 weeks cycle + 4 weeks PCT + 10 weeks off. One 6 weeker in 20 weeks works for most people.

11-oxo is very mild.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Hell no, I don't recommend it to anyone. 6 weeks cycle + 4 weeks PCT + 10 weeks off. One 6 weeker in 20 weeks works for most people.

11-oxo is very mild.
Ok , that's maybe what i'll do if i get good gains and feel good about it.

For 11-oxo , it's for getting lean right ? epistane is much more stronger right?

Thatguy_603

Awards
Not a great idea , but people do it.
If u havnt done a cycle yet focus on doing a proper cycle first. Dont worry about how many cycles u can get in within a year.

And clear ur pm's

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Not a great idea , but people do it.
If u havnt done a cycle yet focus on doing a proper cycle first. Dont worry about how many cycles u can get in within a year.

And clear ur pm's
Done :D