Dbol ?

gino

Is 10mg of Dbol daily enough to get results, if i combine it with 200mg of Deca.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
200 mg of deca is HRT dose. I think you'll need more than that.

You can find quite a bit of info by searching. Try "dbol + deca"

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
30mg daily would be the bare minimum that I would recommend.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't use deca without test, 10mg of dbol isn't enough nor is 200mg of deca, i definitely recommend doing a ton more research before you start pumping hormones into your body man

pumpinfina

Awards
everyone here on this board feels more is better when it comes to juice. My first cycle i used 200 mgs deca, 25 mgs Stanzolol, and i had awesome results. My best cycle to this day.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
everyone here on this board feels more is better when it comes to juice. My first cycle i used 200 mgs deca, 25 mgs Stanzolol, and i had awesome results. My best cycle to this day.
i don't necessarily feel that is true .. however i will say i would NEVER recommend a deca/d bol cycle without test ... i haven't used deca for several reasons so i can't comment from experience but 200mg of deca is definitely a low dose

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Eh, my philosophy at this point is the more you use the better results you will get, all else being equal. Your cholesterol only gets so bad on cycle, you will only get shut down to a point pretty much regardless of dose, and with an aromitase inhibitor bloat can be controlled regardless of the dose. Acne, lethargy, insomnia, and mood swings (all depending on the gear) all get worse in a linear dose dependant manner in my experience, however. My opinion is start out lower to gauge your reaction, then use as much gear as you can comfortably tolerate.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how long you were shutdown after that and didn't even know it..

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the over-sweeping generalization(wrong I might add) of this board. :think:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If all your running is deca and dbol then that is not enough. Somehow I missed your stats, age and wieght and lifting experance. If you don't mind the posible side affects (deca dick) there really is nothing worng with a deca dbol cycle. After taking to some one I had try this I think its better to mix it up a little though. Note that doubling the dosage for the first two weeks brings the actuall "blood levals" to around 90% of the intended dosage. It may seam like a lot but anything with a deca ester spreads itself out over a long time.

for a moderate wieght lifter
800 to 1200mg deca weeks 1 and 2
400 to 600mg of deca a week for weeks 3 to 12
250iu HCG 3 times a week for weeks 2 to 14
25 to 40mg Dbol ED for weeks 8 to 14, upping the dose after week 12.
10mg nolvadex ed (or other anti e) for weeks 8 to 14
Start PCT Week 15 with 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

gino

My stats: Age: 34 Weight:185lbs Height:5'7" Body fat:18-20% Years of experience: 5

My goal is to gain 15-20lbs of lean body mass within the next year. I looking for a mild cycle with min side effects.

thanks for the info

Guido

Awards
If all your running is deca and dbol then that is not enough. Somehow I missed your stats, age and wieght and lifting experance. If you don't mind the posible side affects (deca dick) there really is nothing worng with a deca dbol cycle. After taking to some one I had try this I think its better to mix it up a little though. Note that doubling the dosage for the first two weeks brings the actuall "blood levals" to around 90% of the intended dosage. It may seam like a lot but anything with a deca ester spreads itself out over a long time.

for a moderate wieght lifter
800 to 1200mg deca weeks 1 and 2
400 to 600mg of deca a week for weeks 3 to 12
250iu HCG 3 times a week for weeks 2 to 14
25 to 40mg Dbol ED for weeks 8 to 14, upping the dose after week 12.
10mg nolvadex ed (or other anti e) for weeks 8 to 14
Start PCT Week 15 with 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.
Hey skye...what's the reasoning behind the 1.2 g weekly dose of Deca for the first 2 weeks? Is that considered a 'kick start'? Since Deca takes 6 weeks to kick in I dont understand why you'd load with that dose, but something tells me you know what you're talking about, so please share!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
front loading the deca allows your body to reach your desired dose quicker due to the half life .. do a search for front loading there is a really good thread somewhere

Guido

Awards
front loading the deca allows your body to reach your desired dose quicker due to the half life .. do a search for front loading there is a really good thread somewhere
sweet, thanks...with a 300mg/ml vial would you suggest 1.5 cc 2x weekly with 1 cc once or just 2 cc twice weekly?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
2x a week is always better than 1x a week with the cyp, enan, and deca esters

Guido

Awards
2x a week is always better than 1x a week with the cyp, enan, and deca esters
Thats what i was thinking. 2x2 cc shots/wk for the first 2 weeks (1200 mg), then 450-600 mg (1.5-2 cc) for the next 10. Thanks for the input Glen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13