Epistane/Steroids Voice change

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Hi , since i'm new to this , i'd like to know if your voice change after a cycle of 1 month

I mean , i used to take DHEA pills for 2-3 weeks , i had a different voice , more deeper / broken voice ( i think we say it this way ) , i liked it , but now it's gone.
thanks for sharing your opinions

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely. I gave a buddy of mine a hard time (jokingly) through his whole cycle because of how different his voice was. He was 23 at the time, I'm not sure if it would be more/less evident based on age

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Definitely. I gave a buddy of mine a hard time (jokingly) through his whole cycle because of how different his voice was. He was 23 at the time, I'm not sure if it would be more/less evident based on age

ahha ok , i think it's a nice side effect , more attractive for girls ;)

But does he kept that voice ? or it's gone after the cycle done

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ahha ok , i think it's a nice side effect , more attractive for girls ;)

But does he kept that voice ? or it's gone after the cycle done
No his voice is normal again

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
No his voice is normal again
oh ok , sad .. i've a friend who took steroids for 3 years , he told me his penis has grown for 1.5 inch , is that even possible ? he's not a lier , but i can't believe him on that ..

If that was true , everyone would take steroids lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
oh ok , sad .. i've a friend who took steroids for 3 years , he told me his penis has grown for 1.5 inch , is that even possible ? he's not a lier , but i can't believe him on that ..

Im going with liar on that one

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
your friend only thinks it grew because his jimmies shrunk, making it look bigger by comparison. optical illusion...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
your friend only thinks it grew because his jimmies shrunk, making it look bigger by comparison. optical illusion...
I like this answer best lol

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Not sure what's going on around here but there's more than a few hanging around lately starting multiple threads.
winter's almost over, they're coming out of hibernation

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
ahaha ^^, i'm not trolling , i don't believe him neither anyway , just wanted to be sure.

winter's almost over, they're coming out of hibernation , made me laugh :D

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
men with normal testosterone are fully masculinized to begin with and wont see a change in voice. 3 packs of marlboro reds a day for a few years might work.
well , i had normal test levels , i took DHEA for 2-3 weeks , my voice was deeper , now it's normal since i stopped.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 6 week Havoc cycle today and definitely don't notice that side effect. In fact I didn't notice any side effects except insane strength gains.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
oreal dhea is mostly good for estrogen. thats what i'd take if i was trying to give myself gyno.
its all in your head.
Yea , gyno uped a lot .. got puffy nipples etc , but test went up a lot too , from 600 to 900 in 2-3 weeks , i had also high prolactin/E2 , and cortisol.
I had hair growth too

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Wait.... are you 13?
No , but my voice isnt deep , i mean it's normal voice .
I have an asian body , didn't have visible hairs on my arms / thights ; but after 2-3 weeks of DHEA , got some long hairs growth , even on my face , and voice got deeper , which was good , i liked that side effect , but gone now.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No , but my voice isnt deep , i mean it's normal voice .
I have an asian body , didn't have visible hairs on my arms / thights ; but after 2-3 weeks of DHEA , got some long hairs growth , even on my face , and voice got deeper , which was good , i liked that side effect , but gone now.
I don't know what the long term effects of dhea supplementation are, but I am certain we can work them out together since you have the good nature and patience of a monk. Let's do this!

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I don't know the long term effects of dhea supplementation are, but I am certain we can work them out together since you have the good nature and patience of a monk. Let's do this!

I stopped 1 month ago , but will run dermacrine in 3-4 months.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
You might just be a super-responder so let us know how it goes. :)
Lol , yea must be.. but Oestrogen/prolactin uped a lot too ( took blood work) , i think dermacrine will be better ; stacked with formasurge or formeron.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol , yea must be.. but Oestrogen/prolactin uped a lot too ( took blood work) , i think dermacrine will be better ; stacked with formasurge or formeron.
Ya know, they make somethin for estrogen and prolactin? This is a common problem round here.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards

This post made me laugh out loud in the literal sense. I know you didn't make it as a joke, but I'm repping you for it. Primarily because the reference to a penis came out of left field...weren't we talking about voices? lol