First Injectable Cycle...Plz advise

Freeman500

Awards
Been lurking on several different forums for info and I figured I might as well just settle down here. Done a couple cycles of prohormones and I just started my first cycle of test e this week. Just have a couple questions but first stats and stuff:

Cycle History:
1) 5 wks: furaz 200mg/day, epi ramped up over a couple weeks to 40mg/day. 4 wk PCT with tamox 40-30-20-10, no issues. Goal was to cut for a cruise and I was happy with results and definitely got me hooked on anabolics unfortunately.

2) 6 wks: epi alone 40mg/day. 4 wk PCT tamox 40-30-20-10. Muscle gains weren't very good but strength gains were decent. A couple weeks after PCT I developed some gyno (painful lump). A month of raloxifene and aromasin took care of that though.

3) 6 wks: halo ramped up to 150mg/day and furaz 250mg/day. 4 wk PCT clomid 50-25-25-25 and exemestane 12.5mg ED. Stayed on ralox for the cycle because of gyno paranoia. Great cycle all around and recovery felt better with clomid than tamox. Could be that epi suppresses a bit harder than halo but w/e.

Got bloods during last PCT, everything was normal except cholesterol and liver enzymes which I expected of course but it still hit me that this sh!t is having a negative affect on my body albeit briefly. Decided to minimize the damage and go with injectables.

Current Cycle: Test enanthate 500 mg/wk spread across 2 shots (1 Monday morning, 1 Thursday night) for 10 weeks. Exemestane 6.25 mg EOD and ralox 25mg ED. Despite my reasoning for hopping on the pin train, my buddy who has pretty much the same cycle history as me, who I convinced to switch to injectables, somehow convinced me to "kickstart" (not really) with a bottle DMZ mixed with a little halo and epi that we're splitting so that's in there too for the first 20 days.

Background/Stats: I'm almost 25, 6'1", fluctuate 215-220 lbs, probably 13ish% bf. Been lifting since 2007 and was natty until 2013. Started at 150 lbs soaking wet and got to 227 at my fattest before the first PH cycle. PRs: Bench 315x4, squat 500x3, deadlift 545x3, standing strict press 195x4. Not training for strength on cycle though, just pushing sets of 10-12 and trying to slowly increase weight and volume on cycle. Then in PCT I'll lower the volume and raise the intensity.

Questions:
1) How long till I don't have a minor panic attack in the middle of every pin?
2) Do I have to be on some form of estro control at all times now that I know I'm gyno prone? Like for the rest of my life?
3) Ideas for 2nd cycle? It'll be late summer/fall. I'd like to add a 2nd substance, maybe masteron or deca?

Thanks guys.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd extend the cycle to 12 weeks - test E takes some time to kick in.

Pinning is very easy - after first few injections you won't even think about it anymore.

You don't have to be on AI's for the rest of your life. Just do a proper PCT with a SERM and an AI. Longer is better - you can taper the dose down very slowly to avoid any and all estrogen rebound. You probably got your gyno because of it. No need to dose nolva higher than 20mg/day or Clomid higher than 50mg/day at any point of PCT.

I don't recommend Deca for 2nd cycle - and masteron won't really build muscle. I'd go with EQ at 600mg/week for at least 14 weeks.

Hopefully my post was helpful. Good luck!

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Just curious, did you use an AI during your second cycle? Do you believe that is what caused your gyno? I have done two cycles of halo in the past and did not use a serm. My pct was OTC original version of reversitol and I recovered fine. A couple months after my second cycle my left nipple started to constantly itch, however, no visible physical differences between now and before. Sorry to hijack your thread, but just curious.

Freeman500

Awards
I'd extend the cycle to 12 weeks - test E takes some time to kick in.

Pinning is very easy - after first few injections you won't even think about it anymore.

You don't have to be on AI's for the rest of your life. Just do a proper PCT with a SERM and an AI. Longer is better - you can taper the dose down very slowly to avoid any and all estrogen rebound. You probably got your gyno because of it. No need to dose nolva higher than 20mg/day or Clomid higher than 50mg/day at any point of PCT.

I don't recommend Deca for 2nd cycle - and masteron won't really build muscle. I'd go with EQ at 600mg/week for at least 14 weeks.

Hopefully my post was helpful. Good luck!
Only have enough for 10. Next time I'll do a longer cycle.

So should I stretch my PCT to 6 wks, tapering down after 4?

EQ at 600? Should I drop test to 250 then or keep it at 500? Not trying to blow up or anything, just want to slowly but steadily add quality mass. I'm not one to push dosages just for quicker gains and pretty much guaranteed sides. Maybe 400 test 400 eq for 14 weeks? That's a jump of 300mg of AAS per week... And since it's a longer cycle would you recommend hcg?

Just curious, did you use an AI during your second cycle? Do you believe that is what caused your gyno? I have done two cycles of halo in the past and did not use a serm. My pct was OTC original version of reversitol and I recovered fine. A couple months after my second cycle my left nipple started to constantly itch, however, no visible physical differences between now and before. Sorry to hijack your thread, but just curious.
I used an exemestane in PCT. It's possible that if I had tapered it and run it for 6 wks I would've have normalized my hormones but idk...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that if you're gonna run test only for 10 weeks, 4 weeks of SERMs will be enough but you may want to continue taking AI's a little longer. Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25, start it 2 weeks after your last injection.

Run test at 500mg/week with EQ for your next cycle. Nothing wrong with 250mg/week either, it's just about personal preference. Some people like to keep test doses low. Honestly, EQ at 400mg/week is waste IMO!

Yes, I always recommend HCG. There are many good dosing protocols for HCG but I take it 250IU E3D for the last two months of the cycle.

Freeman500

Awards
I think that if you're gonna run test only for 10 weeks, 4 weeks of SERMs will be enough but you may want to continue taking AI's a little longer. Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25, start it 2 weeks after your last injection.

Run test at 500mg/week with EQ for your next cycle. Nothing wrong with 250mg/week either, it's just about personal preference. Some people like to keep test doses low. Honestly, EQ at 400mg/week is waste IMO!

Yes, I always recommend HCG. There are many good dosing protocols for HCG but I take it 250IU E3D for the last two months of the cycle.
Thanks, bro. This cycle is going well so far. Just hit a nice bench PR 275x10 and gained a few pounds bodyweight.

What's your thought on short esters vs long esters? Like say test e vs test p. I understand test p you obviously have to pin more and there's more pip but it kicks in faster, and is out of your system faster making pct easier. And you can start a new cycle again sooner. I plugged a test en/boldenone un cycle into a pct calculator and you have to wait like a month after last pin to start pct and even then it's not out of your system for another couple months. Just seems like it would be less stressful on your HPTA to run a short ester cycle.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Edit. Delete. Mis read something somewhere

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I prefer test over EQ - it's not a very potent steroid. Test is much cheaper and I get better gains from it too.

Freeman500

Awards
Edit. Delete. Mis read something somewhere
Lol word. Still a downvote for EQ from you though... So what's a good compound to add for 2nd cycle, in your opinion. I don't want to just stick with test, I'd like to experiment a bit.

I agree, I prefer test over EQ - it's not a very potent steroid. Test is much cheaper and I get better gains from it too.
Thanks, mate. But I'm gyno prone and I'm kinda afraid of higher doses of test will make it more difficult to combat it. Throwing some EQ in there will allow me to get more total AAS with less sides, right?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol word. Still a downvote for EQ from you though... So what's a good compound to add for 2nd cycle, in your opinion. I don't want to just stick with test, I'd like to experiment a bit.

Thanks, mate. But I'm gyno prone and I'm kinda afraid of higher doses of test will make it more difficult to combat it. Throwing some EQ in there will allow me to get more total AAS with less sides, right?
EQ aromatizes too, less than test though. You won't need high doses of test.

If you're afraid of tren and deca, Primo could be an option. It's very expensive though - I have never tried it. Or you could throw in some orals for kickers and finishers.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol word. Still a downvote for EQ from you though... So what's a good compound to add for 2nd cycle, in your opinion. I don't want to just stick with test, I'd like to experiment a bit. Thanks, mate. But I'm gyno prone and I'm kinda afraid of higher doses of test will make it more difficult to combat it. Throwing some EQ in there will allow me to get more total AAS with less sides, right?
Eq has quite nasty sides if prone. Anxiety attacks extremely high bp are the two worst I've noted. Eq also aromatizes quite a bit. Not quite as much as test but damn close. I know gohard says no to deca but I say heck darn yes. IMO run like 300 deca with 500 test or just run a gram of test and use 60mg eod of ralox on cycle and dump the aromasin it's half life in men sucks just use letro.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
EQ aromatizes too, less than test though. You won't need high doses of test. If you're afraid of tren and deca, Primo could be an option. It's very expensive though - I have never tried it. Or you could throw in some orals for kickers and finishers.
"Most" ugl primo is a nice little blend of mast and eq... F THAT! Lol. Legit primo is tough to find.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eq has quite nasty sides if prone. Anxiety attacks extremely high bp are the two worst I've noted. Eq also aromatizes quite a bit. Not quite as much as test but damn close. I know gohard says no to deca but I say heck darn yes. IMO run like 300 deca with 500 test or just run a gram of test and use 60mg eod of ralox on cycle and dump the aromasin it's half life in men sucks just use letro.
I have nothing against Deca! I thought that OP is afraid of it though.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Most" ugl primo is a nice little blend of mast and eq... F THAT! Lol. Legit primo is tough to find.
True that but few labs have real Primo - at least for now. I'm sure that they'll start to fake it at some point too.

I'll go to Turkey in a month and damn it'd be temptating to buy 50-100 amps of real Primo from local pharmacy... That stuff costs NOTHING there!

Freeman500

Awards
EQ aromatizes too, less than test though. You won't need high doses of test.

If you're afraid of tren and deca, Primo could be an option. It's very expensive though - I have never tried it. Or you could throw in some orals for kickers and finishers.
Afraid of all these drugs, mate. Scary stuff. But I'm willing to try deca, just worried about deca dick and prog gyno... I'm not too keen on orals though. Really don't want to bloat out of my mind with dbol/anadrol. And anavar is too expensive lol.

Might try deca, but how do I prevent the nasty sides I've heard about? Also would need to run test for a couple weeks after last deca pin, right?

As for aromasin, I think it works well for me. I was told the half life isn't that important in this case because of the mechanism of action. It actually destroys the arom enzymes so the body has to produce more which takes a day or so. Does that sound right? I know I've been fine with e3d or eod aromasin 6.25 mg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have caber on your hand on top of your regular AI and you're g2g. I've never needed prolactin antagonists.

You could use Turinabol instead of those other orals, I've heard that it's pretty dry. Or designer steroids like methylstenbolone or epistane, they won't make you bloat.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I can't read today!

Those "nasty deca sides" won't be an issue at 300mg. It's a very low dose. I'm running deca at 300. Nothing else. Pounded my girl like any other night last night. With test your libido and prick will work fine unless you crush e2. Caber or prami are the just in case drugs to have if any deca sides show but deca is such a kitten man. I've been cutting hard and gained 9lbs.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
As far as "bloat" from dbol and anadrol, eat clean carbs if any carbs. Bloat won't be bad.

geronimo6

Awards
When taking test e you dont have to take anything with it other then your normal supplements? Like my estrogen levels are gonna make me have weird ass man boobs or nothing. ? Cause im scared af of that. I almost stopped my cycle this week when someone was tellin me some stuff about estrogen plz reply quick!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy some Aromasin and take it if needed.

geronimo6

Awards
Where can I get that at and what would I look for of symptoms of gyno and stuff

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Go research it. You deserve gyno for not learning a thing about the hormones you've put into your body. On this forum alone there's literally hundreds of threads about gyno prevention and steroid use.